Chapter 8: Introductions

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters!

I just own my characters.

Sorry, if this story contains any spoilers!! (And grammar mistakes).
.
.
.
Previously : I got up from the piano seat and started to head downstairs. Hearing the loud voices coming from the first floor, I knew that the other guilds were beginning to arrive and it was almost time to introduce ourselves.
.
.
.
( Lucy's POV )
I heard a loud crash as I headed out of the master bedroom. As I got towards the balcony that over viewed the first floor; I saw Natsu and Gray fighting, Erza stopping them, and almost all the guilds down there besides Sabertooth.

"Speak of the devil," I muttered underneath my breath when I saw Sabertooth walk in with their members. I scanned the room and narrowed my eyes.

'I see there are new members from the other guilds that I don't know of, and if the council is sending these many people, than this may turn out more serious than I thought it would be.' I thought to myself while looking down at the newly formed alliance.

I went back to my room real quick to do something.

"Gemini, I need you to do me a favor." I stated seriously as I saw the twin blue spirits float before me.

After a few minutes I went out again.

I sighed to myself as I took a watermelon lollipop out of my shorts' pocket and put it in my mouth, leaning against the railing of the balcony.

"Shadow, Fang, any progress?" I contacted them via telepathy, closing my eyes.

"Not really, these two are still here, probably trying to figure out how much information we have found out about them." Shadow explained.

"Just tell us when and we'll capture them, and even if they do try to escape they can't 'cause they're sealed inside the house." Fang said.

"Okay after the guilds introduce each of their teams and we hear of the members of Death's Door maybe we could find if there are any mages who have invisibility and Shadow magic, and after that we'll bring them in. Is that okay with you two?" I asked.

"Yes" They responded.

"Alright, now let see who these new mages are." I said as I opened my eyes and saw Erza getting everyone to be quiet and introduce themselves in which they obliged seeing as she gave them her famous death glare.

Mermaid Heel was up first.

"My name is Kagura Mikazuchi, leading Mermaid Heel. My magic is gravity change, and I'm a master swordsman." (A/N: She means swordswoman XD)

"Hello I'm Milliana and I use binding magic."

"Araña Webb, I use thread magic."

"Hello my name is Beth Vanderwood and I use vegetable magic."

"Risley Law and my magic is Gravity change."

A girl about 18 or 19 with light brown shoulder length hair, with her bangs shaping her face showing her emerald green eyes, wore a green tube top and black knee length shorts and white running shoes.

She introduced herself as "Rose Nightshade plant mage."

Another girl similar to Rose had dark brown shoulder length hair, and a lighter shade of green eyes; she wore a plain black and white v-neck shirt with black skinny jeans and white ankle length boots.