Chapter 1

This is my first chapter, of my first story, and I hope it turns out really good, so enjoy.

.

.

.

( Lucy's POV)

It's been a year. After a whole year of being ignored, shunned, and even insulted, I just... I just grew tired of being an outcast, an outcast of a family who they themselves told me, "We will always be there for you and make you feel a part of our family Lucy. You're our nakama Lucy, we will always care and protect you." I was so happy of the words they told me, and it help me bring hope back into my life. With them now, my family, I could forget about the past of my childhood. But that's changed. Seeing how I am now it's no better or different.

Apparently, I've been called a replacement for Lisanna Strauss, Mira's and Elfman's little sister, who was figured to be 'dead' and as time passed with her return from Edolas; I've been pretty much ignored by mostly everyone besides Master Makarov, Gildarts, and Mavis. On rarely few occasions would Gajeel, Lily, Wendy, Charle (or Carla), and Juvia talk to me, but unfortunately it didn't last long. As time went on, from the events that transpired after the Tenrou Island, GMG, the Dragon Invasion, and the Tartarus Arc they began distancing themselves from me. I don't blame them really, I just don't care if or not they pay attention to me, but deep down I always wish, that would happen for them to just say it was a joke and that everything will be back to normal, but in reality I knew that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. In fact, I actually was fine with it since mostly the whole guild had stop talking to me-besides the few who joined the guild after me- and thought it shouldn't matter that five more members would eventually stop interacting with me seeing how i was ignored would leave them to be shunned as well.

So now here I am, staring at the front doors of the guild...

Hope that was good. The next chapters will be longer, I promise! Until next time.

- PrismRoot_Starlight