8 Months Later

(Kat POV)
I'm so sore and tired all the time. This baby could come any day now. AND TODAY WOULD BE GREAT!

Yoongi and I got married a few month ago and it was beautiful and perfect. Not too big and crowded. Just our closest friends and family. Surprisingly we didn't have any reporters or press show up. Hitman Bang really came through for us there and kept the whole thing a secret and provided great security.

Throughout this pregnancy, Yoongi has been so amazing and supportive. We've had to travel a bit for interviews and small performances the boys decided to put on. BTS has decided not to be so busy with touring and all that. They still want to make music together but just keeping it slow paced and comfortable.

We are all in the main community space hanging out and enjoying each others company right now. Jin has really been working on his cooking skills so he's always cooking and baking lately. He made a bunch of food and baked goods for us this evening. I helped a bit also.
"Jin Hyung all of this food looks sooooo good!" Jungkook said excitedly.
"Thanks Kook! Kat helped also so don't forget to thank her!" Jin replied.
"Thanks Noona!" Kookie tried to hug me the best he could with my big belly in the way.

Now we are all relaxing on the couches getting ready for a movie. When the movie starts I start getting some small sharp pains in my stomach. Yoongi notices as I wince a little.
"Are you ok? Do you need anything?" He whispers worriedly.
"I think I'll be fine. Thanks." I hook my arm around his and lean into him more to rest my head on his shoulder.
I get a few more pains and decide to go to our room and lay down.
"I'm gonna go lay down guys. Not feeling too well." I announce with a sad face.
"Awww Kat I hope laying down makes you feel better!" Namjoon says hopeful.
I get up and take a few steps but then I feel a warm liquid gush between my legs and I freeze.
Omgomgomgomg did I just pee my pants?!
No this is different.

"Noona are you ok? Do you need help getting to your room?" Jimin and Yoongi both start walking towards me.
"Why do you look like you've just seen a ghost?" Yoongi asks as he examines my face.

I try to breathe better so I can finally explain what just happened but before I could say anything Hobi started freaking out and came running toward me.
"Did your water just break or did you pee your pants?!" He looks down and I follow his gaze just to see a puddle under me.
"Water." Was all I said and the guys went nuts.
"Oh my god we have to get her to hospital now!" Jin says.
"Are you having contractions?!" Namjoon asks.
"Breathe and count how far apart your contractions are." Tae says.
"I'm getting the wheelchair!" Jimin says.
"I'll get the blankets!" Kookie shouts as he runs away.
Wtfff are these guys serious right now?! I look around at their faces and see that they are very serious.
I just start laughing hysterically while Yoongi stands there waiting for my reaction to everything. He can read me pretty well by now so if I don't look worried he won't worry either.
"The wheelchair? What the heck guys?" I ask.
"Just in case it hurts to walk." Jimin says shyly and shrugs.
"And what do you guys know about contractions and all the that?" I point at Namjoon and Tae.
"Well we all did some research and studying on pregnancy and birth just in case Yoongi wasn't around when it was time." Namjoon says proudly.
I just smile and shake my head. These guys are too much sometimes but I love them.
I start tearing up a bit because of how much these guys care. Yoongi pulls me into him and kisses my head.
"Should we go to the hospital now?" He asks quietly and I nod.
"Alright guys. Who's driving?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook shoots his hand up.

—————————

"Push!" The doctor says and I try to push again. I've been at this for like an hour or so. I don't even know anymore.
"I can't anymore!" I yell back and start crying.
"Kat, honey, it's ok. I love you and you will get his baby out. Just hang in a bit longer ok? I know you can do it." Yoongi says trying to reassure me. All I can do is nod in return. He keeps pushing hair out of my face and off my forehead which I am very grateful for right now. He knows how much I hate sweating and hair sticking to my face. I'm so tired and sore and focused on something else right now though to do it myself.

"Ok one more push should do it!" the doctors announces and Yoongi squeezes my hand he's been holding the whole time.
Ok I got this. I breathe in and give the biggest push I can and instantly hear a baby cry.
Finally.
Yoongi kisses me all over my face before looking at the baby.
"It's a boy!" The doctor announces.