Hobi

(Hobi POV)
I noticed Kat wasn't walking with us so I looked back and there she was just standing there. She started running towards us though so I waited for her.
"Are you ok?" I asked when she caught up to me.
"Ya I'm f-fine." She stuttered a little so I looked at her face and she had a tear going down her cheek. I hugged her and that just made her cry more.
"Guys Kat is crying!" I yelled to the guys and they came running.
"I'm sorry. I'm just really scared of the dark and when I noticed I was alone I freaked out.." She was crying and talking fast and I couldn't understand her that well but I continued to hug her hoping it was making her feel better.
Thankfully Namjoon heard her when she was trying to tell me what was wrong and told us what she said. "Poor girl, we should have made sure she was close to us I guess." Jin Hyung said.
Tae and Jimin decided to get in on hugging Kat and that made her giggle. So we let go of the hug and looked at her.
"I'm ok now. Sorry guys." She smiled at us while wiping her face on her sleeves.
"Do we have a night light or anything we can put in Kookies room for her?" I asked the guys.
"I have a small desk lamp I'll leave on for her tonight." Jungkook said. Ok good we all nodded at that idea.
"We are sorry for leaving you behind Kat, Kookie said he has a small lamp he will leave on in his room tonight ok?" Namjoon spoke to Kat.
"Thanks guys! I'm sorry. I feel like a kid being scared of the dark." Jin and I look at each other and start laughing. We both know how scared we get sometimes.
"Me and Jin must be kids also then" I said and she laughed.
"We will be the "scaredy cat line" Kat said. We all laughed along with her and walked up to the house. She held onto my arm the whole time.