After the Fight

(Yoongi POV)

"She doesn't know any korean! One of us needs to ride with her in the ambulance!" Namjoon was telling our managers.
"Please! She's our friend and I don't want her to be scared when she wakes up alone in the hospital!" Jin was begging along side Namjoon.
Jungkook went over to Tae and Jimin to see how they were holding up. Hoseok came over to me and put his hand my shoulder.
"She's gonna be ok hyung." He said while looking out the window with me.
I was watching as the EMTs were putting Kat in the ambulance. One of our managers went out to talk to the cops and EMTs so see what hospital she was going to. I went over to a wall a slid down to the ground to wait for answers.
I can't believe what just happened. I can't believe we were threatened in our own city. I can't believe Kat saved us. I put my hands over my face and started to cry. Tae and Jimin came over and put me into a sandwich hug. Then the rest of the guys came and sat around us also.
"Guys, your friend can't have visitors until tomorrow. So I want you all to go home, get cleaned up, and sleep. I will take you to the hospital she is going to tomorrow morning." Our manager said.
We all just nodded. We were so sore and tired. We had no fight left in us to argue or ask questions.

Some of our staff wanted to stay with with us at our home to make sure we were mentally ok but we all just wanted to be alone with each other. Once we were alone we sat silently in the living room for a few minutes until Jin spoke up.
"Alright guys, we better start taking showers." He said while holding Namjoons hand. "We want to be well rested and clean when we visit Kat tomorrow, right?" We all got up and took our turns showering.

Once I was all showered and changed I decided to go back out to the living room. I was tired but I didn't want to be alone right now.
"Hi hyung. You want some tea?" Jimin asked from the kitchen.
"Sure. Thanks Jiminie" I replied as Tae was coming to sit by me.

I didn't want to show anymore weakness around the younger ones tonight. We've all seen each other cry multiple times of course but right now I feel like I need to be strong for them.
"Are you doing alright Taehyung" I put my arm around him and asked. He nodded.
"I'm alright hyung. How are you doing?" He replied to me.
"Well I'm holding up like everyone else I suppose." I said with a shrug.
Jimin came over and handed me my tea. He sat on the other side of Tae and handed him the tea he originally made for himself.
"I'm so tired but I don't know if I want to sleep or not" Jimin said leaning into Tae.
"I feel the same. Maybe we should just sleep right here." Tae replied reaching over me to put his tea cup on the side table. They laid down on the couch and talked with me for a little bit.
A few minutes later I looked over at Taehyung and Jimin. They were all cuddled up into each other sleeping. I got up and put a blanket over them and decided to go check on Jungkook.
I knocked on his bedroom door. "Kookie are you awake?" I asked and he said I could come in.
He was laying on his top bunk staring at the ceiling. "How are you doing?" I asked sitting down on the bottom bunk.
"I don't know how I'm feeling right now. I'm sad about the situation, mad that it happened and I couldn't help Kat, and relieved that she ended up being somewhat alright." He said with a shaky voice.
I understood how he felt. I felt all the same emotions plus more.
Jungkook and I chatted some more and I laid down. The bed smelled like Kat now and it relaxed me a little. A few minutes later Hobi came in and laid next to me. He didn't want to be alone either. Tae and Jimin has each other and so did Jin and Namjoon. So me, Hoseok, and Jungkook chatted in Kookies room for a bit. I could tell we were all started to feel better. After awhile I heard Jungkook snoring a little and I looked over at Hoseok and noticed his eyes were closed. I guess I'll rest also I thought as I closed my eyes and instantly fell asleep.

Morning time came and we were all up getting ready to visit the hospital. Manager called to tell us that he was almost here and that he made sure Kat was put in a private room on a floor with not so many patients so we wouldn't have to worry about fans and stuff.
"We should pick up flowers and presents for Kat on our way there!" Jimin said while grabbing Taehyungs hand.
"And sweets! She said she loves sweets so I'm sure that will make her happy." Jungkook announced.
"I'm so grateful for Kat and happy she wasn't hurt too badly, I would buy her anything she wanted right now." Jin said with a small smile and we all agreed.

We arrived at the hospital with all the flowers and gifts we got Kat and we were shown to her room. Namjoon peeked in first.
"She's sleeping so be quite going in." He told us.
"Lets decorate her room with the gifts we got her so when she wakes up she will be surprised." Taehyung said.
When I walked into the room all I could do was stare at Kat. She had bandages on her cheek, arm, and ankle. I felt so bad for her. It still pains me to know she fought for us.
"Hyung, will you set these on the table next to her?" Hoseok handed me a vase of roses.
I gently sat the vase on the table next to Kats hospital bed. At least she looked like she was sleeping peacefully.
I suddenly felt the urge to hold her hand. I put her hand in mine and squeezed a little. Kat squeezed my hand back and slowly opened her eyes.
"Yoongi?.... Is everyone alright?" She slowly asked.
Of course she would care about us more than herself. I sighed and then gave her a smile.
"We are all fine thanks to you." I replied as everyone crowed around her bed.