Trouble

(Yoongi POV)
*phone ringing*
"What the hell?" I groaned and looked at my phone.
Who could be calling me already this morning? I felt Kat move behind me. I don't want to disturb her so I'll take this call outside the room.
"Hello?" I answered
"Yoongi have you been on the internet yet today?" One of my managers asked.
"Uh no. I've been sleeping." I answered in an annoyed tone.
"Well once we hang up you need to check out what's trending and then come straight to my office. Goodbye."
Well he seems mad. What the hell could be going on that would get me in trouble?
I'll check out Twitter real quick I guess.

Oh my god. Someone took a picture of me and Kat holding hands last night.
"Who is this girl Suga is holding hands with?"
"Does Suga of BTS have a girlfriend?"
"Suga sharing cookies with a girl while holding hands."
"Who is she? What is their relationship? Is she Korean?"
Well at least the picture doesn't show Kats face. But some ARMY and the media are not going to be so respectful. They are going to want to find out more about Kat. I have to protect her and her privacy.

"YOONGI HYUNG! I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU!" Jungkook comes running out of his room. He stops as soon as he sees me looking at my phone.
"Oh. Have you seen the picture?" Kookie asks
"Uh ya... I've already been called to the company for a meeting." I replied.
"Oh man. I hope this doesn't get too crazy." He pats my shoulder and we walk to the kitchen together.
"Hyung! Are you ok? Did you see the picture?" Jimin frantically asks.
"Ya ya. Everything will be fine." I try to sound reassuring.
"How could you let this happen!" Namjoon comes in with an angry expression. "This could have affected Kats life if they got a clear shot of her!"
"Did someone say my name?" Kat walked into the kitchen and sat with the rest of us.
"Uhh Noona. You should check out Twitter." Hobi told her and I shot him a glare. She looked at me and asked why.
"Kat don't panic but someone took a picture of us last night and it's all over social media now."
She gasped and ran back to the room for her phone.
"Sorry Hyung." Hoseok told me and I just shrugged.
"It's fine I guess. I was going to tell her anyways. But I wanted to be the one to say anything first." I replied and he sighed and nodded.
"Namjoon I'm sorry this happened. I'm sure everything will be ok though." I walked over to Namjoon.
He rubbed the back his neck and took a breath.
"I'm sorry for raising my voice at you Hyung. I'm sure everything will be ok also. Do you want me to go with you to the meeting?"
"No I'll be ok. Thanks." I replied.

I went back to my room and saw Kat laying in my bed scrolling through Twitter.
"ARMY is so mad at me right now." She sighed.
"Eh it will be ok. They don't even know who you are." I laid next to her and read some tweets as she scrolled through.
"How dare someone hold hands with my bias!"
"Suga is mine! I'm so mad right now!"
"Aww I'm happy for Suga if that really is his girlfriend."
"Lil Meow Meow looks so happy."
Some tweets were hateful, most were supportive. Most people a part of ARMY are good, respectful fans.
"Well I have to meet with a manager at the company about this. Do you want to go also?" I ask Kat.
"Ya I suppose. I hope you don't get in too much trouble. I'm worried about this." She says ands gives me kiss on my cheek.

(Kat POV)
We were getting ready to leave for the meeting but Tae noticed there were reporters and other media outside the gates of the house.
"Well you're staying here then." Yoongi told me.
"I can go with you. I'll wear a mask." I replied.
"No no. You stay here. For your safety. Please listen to me." He pleaded.
I sighed. He's right. I don't know what kind of crazed fans could be out there. I'm worried about him though.
I was still standing there silent. He grabbed my hands and said everything would be alright.
"I'll get it all figured out at the meeting." He assured me and I nodded.
"Fine. I'll stay here."
"Thank you. Now don't get too close to the windows and don't go outside. I don't want anyone to know you live here with us." He said and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

Yoongi texted me when he made it to the office so I knew he made it safely. I told him to text me again when he was coming home.
"Noona you want to play a game?" Kookie asked me and I said yes.
"We will play too!" Tae was pulling Jimin toward the couch.
We started a battle game on Mario Kart and decided to have teams. Me and Kookie vs Tae and Jimin.

Tae and Jimin won because they set the CPUs on their team to "hard" without me or Kookie noticing.
"You guys cheated." I playfully whined and threw a pillow at them. They giggled and Jimin threw the pillow back.
"I'm hungry." Kookie announced
"Ya me too." Said Taehyung
"Well let's make something." I said getting off the couch.
I started looking through the fridge and cupboards but I couldn't find anything that sounded good or easy to make.
"Find anything Noona?" Jimin asked and I shook my head no.
"Should I just go pick up food somewhere?" I suggested.
"No. Yoongi Hyung said you shouldn't leave and I agree. There are still media people roaming around outside the gates." Jungkook said.
"Ya BigHit even sent bodyguards to watch our fences and gates." Tae informed me.
"Maybe a guard or different staff could bring us food?" Jimin suggested.
Jungkook took out his phone and called someone to bring us food.

After getting our lunch and eating together we all went our separate ways. I went back to Yoongis room and as soon as I laid down I got a text.
Yoongi- I'll be coming home now.
Me- ok good. Did it go well?
Yoongi- ya it did. Everything will be ok like I said.
Me- good. I love you.
Yoongi- I love you too.

I felt sleepy and started to doze off.
After awhile I felt someone lay next to me.
Beautiful. I'm back." Yoongi whispered.
"Mmmm lay down. It's nap time." I sleepily replied.
"Don't have to tell me twice." He said and we got all comfy next to each other.

A little while later.

*BOOM!*

"What the fuck?!" Yoongi bolts up.
The window was shatter and there was a rock with a note attached to it on the floor next to the bed. Yoongi grabbed the note and read it. I still can't read Korean so I'm waiting for him to tell me what it says but he won't say anything.
"What's it say Yoongi?" I ask quietly.
He just looks at me worriedly and hugs me tight.
"Yoongi. You're scaring me." I say but still hug back.
"ARE YOU GUYS OK IN THERE?" I heard Jin outside the door.
"Ya come in!" I yell back.
Jin came in and gasped after seeing the window broken.
"What happened?" He came over to us and looked at Yoongi worriedly.
"Someone threw a rock at the window and it had this note attached to it. Yoongi won't tell me what it says though." I said and handed him the note.
He read through and put his hand over his mouth with a gasp. I just sighed. Whatever the note said obviously wasn't good.
"NAMJOON!" Jin yelled and Namjoon came running to the room. He looked around in shock. Jin handed him the note and the rest of the guys came to see what was going on also. They all took turns reading the note while I tried to get Yoongi to talk to me.
"Yoongi can you please say something." I begged him.
He took a deep breathe and gave me a kiss.
"Are you going to tell me what that note said?" I asked and out my hands on his cheeks to make sure he kept looking at me.
He nodded and took the note from Hobi who read it last.
He started to read it out loud.
"I know you are living here with Min Yoongi and the rest of BTS. I will kill you if I ever get the chance. Better watch your back girly. Yoongi Oppa is mine."
My eyes go wide. Everyone is starring at me, waiting for my reaction.
"Well..... this is not good, huh?" I said with a shrug and kind of chuckled.
"Kat this is nothing to laugh about!" Namjoon scolded me.
"I know. I'm sorry. But I'm not scared." I said while standing up. I went over to the window. There weren't any guards near by though. I wonder why?

I noticed someone staring over the fence. They must be on a ladder. I also noticed something in their hand.
Then I felt a sharp pain hit me and saw a little air soft bead fall to the ground.
"Really? An air soft gun?! What the hell?!" I looked at my arm where a bruise was forming. One of brothers used to have airsoft guns so I knew what that bead bullet was from. Man what if that would have been a real gun though. I started to tear up now.
"ARE YOU OK?" The guys swarmed me and started checking out my arm.
"Maybe I'm a little scared." I sniffled into Yoongis chest.