Concert Day!

(Kat POV)
I woke up before everyone again and decided to take a shower since I didn't last night. Felt good to get the chlorine off and be nice and clean. I dry off and put on some lounge clothes. I will change into a better outfit for the concert later.
I could smell coffee when I left the bathroom and noticed Namjoon in kitchen.
"Good morning Kat! You sleep well?" He greeted me.
"Yes I did thank you! How about you?"
"I slept good also. Want some coffee?"
"Yes I love coffee."
"Want it sweetened at all?"
"Yes please."
Namjoon hands me a cup and I take a sip. So yummy. I smile at him and he smiles back.
"So what time do you guys have to leave since the concert doesn't start until 5pm?"
"We will have to be there by 1pm. We have a lot we have to do before a show."
"You guys work so hard and it insfires.... I mean inspires a lot of people."
"Did you really just say insfires?" Namjoon laughed which made me laugh also.
"Ya I have a confession to make. I watch A LOT of BTS videos on the internet." I said with a giggle.
"Ya I've figured that out." He said as Jin walked in.
"Good morning Jin!" I said as he went over and kissed Namjoon on the cheek which melted my heart as usual.
"Good morning Kat. Are you hungry? What would you like?"
"Oh whatever everyone else is eating I guess."
"We don't eat normal on concert days. Just protein shakes"
"Oh... well in that case I'll just make myself some eggs."
"I can do it. You're the guest."
"No Jin let me do it. It's for myself anyways and you have a lot to deal with today so don't worry about."
"Ok Kat thank you."
I nodded and made my way to the stove and got my eggs going.
"Are you sure you should be that close to the stove?" I look behind me and Yoongi is getting some coffee for himself.
"HA HA Min Yoongi.... I won't burn myself again" I said rolling my eyes but smiling also.
"Alright just making sure" he smirked at me.

***

I was eating and the guys were discussing the concert I think. I really hope it goes well for them and they don't get too worn out. I hate watching video where they look so tired and about to pass out. I know they are out there doing what they love though and I respect that.
After I was done eating, Namjoon went over how to get to the concert building with me. I was so thankful he did that for me. I'm starting to think I would have never survived this vacation without them. Must have been destiny that I met Namjoon and the guys.

(Few hours later)

I'm waiting in the crowd for the concert to start. The ticket I originally had wasn't that great so the guys gave me a better one. So now I was standing so close to the stage.
Finally the concert started and I was almost crying I was so excited. Yoongi found me in the crowd right away and made eye contact with me to show he saw me. Before they left they all agreed not to make it noticeable that they knew me. Mostly for my safety so the other fans around me wouldn't get jealous or anything.
I smiled at Yoongi and looked away a bit and smiled back. Everyone now and then one of the guys would come towards me and treat me like they would any other fan. It was so fun. I got in on the fan chants and everything. It was so hot though. I was starting to get kind of nauseous toward the end so I rested my head on the guard rail I was standing behind.
I felt someone tap my shoulder so I looked up and there was Jimin trying to hand me a bottle of water while the fans around me were screaming their lungs out.
"Thank you" I mouthed at him as I took the water. He got back on stage and gave the guys a thumbs up. I chugged some water and put the bottle down my shirt since I didn't have pockets big enough for a water bottle. I could feel stares around me but I ignored them and continued watching the concert.

Once the concert was over, everyone was piling out of the building and running towards the door where the guys would come out of. I was just gonna go back to the house and wait for them there but I noticed a suspicious guy wearing a face mask and a coat. It was way too warm out to be wearing a coat I thought. He had his hand in his pocket like he was hiding something so I followed him.