Departure

(Yoongi POV)
"You got everything you need?" Kat asked me.
"Yes Yes. Do you have everything you need?" I ask back.
"Yes of course." She replies.
We are on our way for the airport now. Kat is going to the states while we are in military.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much." Kat says while we are riding in the van.
"We will miss you too Kat noona." Kookie replies.
Everyone nods in agreement and take turns expressing how much they will miss Kat and what not.

We exchanged ways of communicating like her US address and the address to send mail to us. I'll also being to call every once in awhile. So we should be able to stay up to date with each other during our time apart.

(Kat POV)

We check in at the airport and make our way to the boys  flight first since Mines leaves a little later than theirs.

"I'm so glad I decided to help you that day. It all started here, at this airport." Namjoon pulled me into a hug.
"Awww I'm glad also. Thank you again Namjoon. For everything you've helped me with." I replied.
I make my way to Jin and thanks him for helping me learn how to cook Korean dishes. Then I thank Kookie for letting me stay in his room and play video games with him. Jimin for letting me borrow clothes whenever. Taehyung for great cuddles and making me laugh. Hoseok for always being there to talk to when I needed him.

Finally I snuggled against Yoongi and start expressing my gratitude toward him. "Thank you for protecting me against the dark and storms, thank you for playing with me and being silly with me. And thank you for loving me." He lifts my head so he can kiss me on the lips.
"I love you so much Kat. Thank you for everything you've done for me." He kisses me again.

The flight announcement goes off and I rush to give all the guys one more hug and wish them good luck.
"Ok Lil Meow Meow you better call me as soon as you can. I'll start writing when I get settled back home." I say to Yoongi. He nods.
"I promise to call whenever I can. I love you. Have a safe trip." We kiss one last time. It was such an emotional kiss since we knew it was our last for while.
"Ok I have to go now. I love you." He pulled away too look into my teary eyes.
"I love you too." I say and a tear escapes but Yoongi was quick to wipe it away.
"Goodbye Kat. I'll talk to you soon enough."
"Goodbye Yoongi. I love you so much."
"I love you too."
And he's gone.
I walk over to my flight area and wait for my turn to leave.

*about 30 hours later*

I finally made it back to my hometown. The flight was so lame. So much turbulence. I don't even know how many times I threw up. It was awful. But now I'm on land and ready to sleep.
My mom picked me up from the airport and took me straight to the house. She could tell I had a rough flight so she didn't talk much. Once we pulled into the driveway I got the sudden urge to cry. I don't want to be at this house. I want to be at my Korean home again.
Ughhh.
I tell myself I'll be ok and walk into my childhood home.

"I'm home...." I say quietly. Not really feeling any emotions.