Afternoon of Fun Day

(Kat POV)
Well after an eventful morning and finding out "NamJin" was real, I was getting ready to go swimming with the guys. My swimsuit was a one piece with a nice floral print. It showed only a little bit of cleavage which was good because I've never been one to show off my body. I also wore swim shorts over my suit.
After I was all changed I went out back to the pool area. The guys were already splashing around, well all except Lil Meow Meow Yoongi. He really was like a cat at times. Maybe that's why I was more attracted to him, since cats are my favorite.
"Is the water cold?" I asked dipping my foot in first.
"It's just right! Come in!" Hobi started swimming toward me.
"Here I come!" I heard someone yell behind me and before I knew it I was in someone's arms falling into the water.
Jungkook was the one that grabbed me and jumped into the water. Once our heads popped out of the water I attacked him with splashes.
"Kookie you little shit! I'm gonna beat you up!" I said lightly punching his arm.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! You were taking too long to get in!" He was laughing and trying to get away from.
After we were done with our fun Jimin came up to me.
"Kat your swimsuit is very pretty!" He said.
"Ya I like all the colors!" Tae came up behind Jimin.
"Thanks guys." I started to blush a little.

(Yoongi POV)
I know I shouldn't feel jealous but I do. First she was playing with Jungkook and now Tae and Jimin are making her blush. They should do what Namjoon and Jin did and tell her they are a couple also.
Oh great, now Hoseok is over there talking to her.
"Well I'm getting in the pool now!" I get out of my chair with a huff.
"Ohhh is someone getting jealous?!" Namjoon said. I glare over at him and pull my shirt off.
"You can help me and Joonie set up the picnic area to keep your mind off of her if you want." Jin laughed as I carefully got into the water trying to not get my hair too wet.
I didn't like getting my hair wet unless it was in the shower of course.
"Yoongi! You're gonna swim with us?" Kat came over to me smiling.
"I haven't went swimming in awhile." I shrugged.
We all swam around for awhile and I actually had a lot of fun. Kat accidentally splashed my so my hair eventually got wet but I didn't care. It was nice to have fun with the guys and her. Tae and Jimin found out that she knew about Namjoon and Jin and decided to tell her their a couple also.
"I'm so happy for all of you guys! NamJin and TaeMin are real! Oh my hearteu!" Kat is all excited grabbing her heart dramatically.

Kat eventually got out of the pool and went to help set up for dinner. I stayed in for a bit longer glancing over at her every once in a while.
"You really like her don't you hyung?" Hobi asked next to me.
My crush has became stronger today I hate to admit. She's not going to be in Korea forever and I'm so busy anyways so a long distance relationship would definitely not work.
"I do like her but it won't work out" I sighed and got out of the pool. Hoseok just looked at me sadly.
"I'll be alright. Do worry about it." I said to him and walked over to a lounge chair.
I closed my eyes under the sun and soaked up the warmth. I didn't bring a towel out because I originally had no plans to swim but I was drying pretty quick with the sun. I decided to take a nap.

(Kat POV)
We were almost done with dinner and I noticed Yoongi was laying under the sun. I walked over to check on him and saw his skin was a little bit darker.
"Yoongi? You better get up and maybe put some lotion on." I poked at him slightly. He grumbled something in Korean so I poked his cheek.
"Yoongi you're going to get a sunburn! Get up." I said a bit louder.
"Ok ok stop shouting!" He snapped up and glared at me.
Well that kind of hurt. I was just trying to help. Now he's mad at me. I could feel tears forming.
"I'm sorry. I was just looking out for you." I said quietly walked away.
I'm such a baby when it comes to people getting angry with me like that. I knew I was going to cry so I announced I was going to use the restroom and went into the house.

(Jungkook POV)
"Yoongi hyung you probably made her cry." I said walking towards the house. I glanced back before walking in and noticed Yoongi hyung put his face in his hands. He must have felt bad but if he wasn't going to chase after her, then I would.
I care for Kat noona. She's been so nice and friendly to us. I don't think of her romantically or anything. But she's a great older sister figure.
"Noona? Where are you?" I yelled when I got into the house but no answer. I looked in the living room and kitchen but she wasn't in those rooms. Maybe she really did go to the bathroom I thought but once I got close to my bedroom door I heard a sniffle.
"Noona? You in here?" I asked pushing my door open but I didn't see her.
"In the closet." She said quietly and I opened the closet door.
"Sorry. When I was little I would cry in my closet and well...this closet is nice too." She said with a little laugh so I sat down next to her and gave a little smile.
"I'm sorry Yoongi hyung got mad at you." I said.
"It's alright. Maybe I should have just covered him up instead of trying to wake him up." Kat shrugged at me.
I was about to say hyung was still in the wrong but someone came into my room.
"Hello?" Yoongi said and I looked at Kat to get approval to say we were in here. She nodded saying it was ok.
"We are in my closet hyung." I announced.
Yoongi hyung walked over to my closet and his eyes were a bit watery. We've all seen him cry a few times but it's still a rare sight.
"Uh I'll let you guys talk." I said getting up.
"Thank you Kookie." Kat said grabbing my hand and I squeezed it back.
"I'll see you guys in a bit" I said and left my room.

(Yoongi POV)
I sat down in front of Kat with my head down.
"I'm sorry for waking you up. I guess I should have just covered you up or something instead." She said quietly.
Damn she feels bad even though I was the one that over reacted. She's too nice. I grabbed both of her hands and squeezed them.
"No don't be sorry. I'm the one that is sorry. I shouldn't have snapped like that." I said looking down at our hands. She squeezed back.
"It's ok Yoongi. Are we still friends?" She asked. I looked up and locked eyes with her.
I really want to tell her that I like her more than a friend. I know that will complicate things so I need to keep my mouth shut.
I don't know what came over me but I started to lean forward and she looked a bit shocked at first but closed her eyes. I want to kiss her so bad.
Don't do it Yoongi. Just don't.
I panicked and gave her a quick peck on the cheek instead.
She giggled and her cheeks turned red.
"Uh lets get back outside." I said letting go of her hands and stood up. She stood up after me and hugged me.
"Thank you for coming to talk to me." She said.
I gave her a quick hug back and said "ya, I'm sorry again. Let's go eat now." And she nodded and went out ahead of me. I wonder how much longer she is staying after the concert tomorrow? Maybe I should tell her how I feel soon.