T W E N T Y - F O U R

24R I G H T  O R  W R O N G

24
R I G H T  O R  W R O N G

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

   HE KNEW IT WAS WRONG to feel whatever he felt towards Irene. She, for one, was Hanji's ex-girlfriend. It would be wrong for him to even think of something else with her because of that. Another reason he thought of was that she still wasn't even over Hanji. She cried about her for two days straight, maybe even longer unbeknownst to him.

He rubbed his face with his hands, heaving a sigh in distress. The man was stressed about the entire thing. Only two days ago he had realized his feelings for her, and it bothered him greatly. Never in his life had he been in that position before. To be falling for his boss that was his friend's ex as well was something he never even thought of happening. It was a new feeling for him. One he hadn't had in years, but it certainly wasn't welcoming.

An exasperated sigh slipped past his lips when he heard his phone buzz with life. He recognized the vibration, it was the one he had set specifically for Irene Cider. His eyes fluttered closed as he rubbed them, trying to compose his thoughts about everything that involved his feelings for her.

"And they say that this is a wonderful feeling," he grumbled quietly, removing his hands and opening his eyes.

He grabbed his phone off the bathroom counter and read her message. He'd almost forgotten about how they were going to meet up to discuss his process about the photos he'd taken without her permission. Not just for that, but because she wanted to show him something at the location where she'd taken him to the buffet. Of course, it was just to assure if he was still able to come, something he learned she always did, even if it was work related.

Re-reading her message made the soft ripples of the dancing water form once again. Truth be told, it was also a churning sensation. He wasn't even sure if he was going to be able to go, especially in a yukata like she told him to. He didn't even have one.

A frown formed on his face as a reminder for his community services appeared on his phone. He knew something like that was bound to happen, that his work life and services would clash together, forcing him to choose between the two.

The words Hanji said, about telling Irene about his community services, came to light. A bitter scoff slipped past his lips when he recalled them, knowing he should have to prevent his situation from happening, but instead, he chose to avoid the topic to dodge the questions that would be slammed into him.

Levi wanted to see her, but he also couldn't miss his services. If he did, it would cause more trouble and made everything much more difficult for him.

He turned off his phone, not replying, and left his bathroom, slipping on a temporarily shirt before going to the kitchen where his roommate began to make something other than microwaved meals.