O N E

01R E P L A Y

01
R E P L A Y

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

   AS LEVI WALKED NEXT TO THE HUMMING WOMAN, he glared at her. He couldn't help but feel irritated at the fact she had just showed up at his apartment and dragged him to a supermarket. The raven-haired man had never even gotten a say in it, even he wasn't too sure how he ended up with her.

He knew she had been crying. It showed in her bloodshot eyes, a dirty black shirt with stains that looked like snot as if she blew her nose in it instead of using a tissue, tan pants that were dirty and wrinkled, and the tear stains on her cheeks. Seeing the sight, Levi had decided not to ask why she was that way. Instead, he kept his remarks to himself.

The brunette woman brushed off his glare, acting as if it was nothing. She continued to happily hum and make her way over to the freezer that displayed tubs of ice cream.

Levi followed her silently, knowing if he even said a word, she would make an entire book from the random conversation she would bring in. He didn't want to hear her voice, he just wanted peace and quiet—something that wasn't granted at a supermarket.

Before they had arrived, Hanji had told Levi that she would pay for whatever he wanted after he had declared he would stay in the car. He had still gotten off, and it was mainly to keep an eye on her. That was all over an two hours ago.

He suddenly came to a halt when she abruptly swung open the door of the freezer, almost hitting him. His jaw clenched in anger and he took a few steps back, his glare hardening at her.

"Watch where you're swinging that thing, four-eyes," Levi warned between his gritted teeth. She only glanced at him before breaking into a smile, laughing before she gave a jolly sigh.

Her reaction made him roll his eyes and for a scoff to escape. Levi didn't know how she was always so bubbly and cheerful. How she could irritate him to the point where he'd want to break her jaw, but still peacefully walk next to her.

His eyes fell over to the cart. The only thing in it was a bunch of junk food and snacks. It made him scrunch up his nose in disgust how she didn't even bother to put something that wasn't junk food. There was nothing healthy about all of the sweets and snacks.

Levi wasn't necessarily a healthy eater as well. In fact, he hardly ate at all. His shared fridge was basically empty. But he wasn't like Hanji; someone who'd be eating so much junk food.

He opened his mouth to make a comment about it, but closed it. He remembered that Hanji, in fact, did eat healthily. She was simply having one of her days.

"Levi, which one should I get?" Hanji asked, holding up two different pints of ice cream. On her left, it said salted caramel; on her right, it said banana split. She grinned at him, the mad look still in her eyes and glistening dangerously as if someone had too much caffeine, which she most likely did.