t h i r t y

being a mom is amazing so far, i love it. aleya is so cute and hero is the best dad ever. today, we're going to england. this is my fifth time going there, aleynas first. we managed to get her a passport quickly so i guess now we're going. she's one month now and she's growing up so quickly. i really want her to have another sibling to grow up with but i need to let my body recover fully from birth and then i wanna start trying again - if hero does too.
-
"hero hurry the fuck up" i shout, putting aleyna in her car seat.
i put her in the buggy thing that a car seat can go in it, she's not going to be in the buggy for long - i'm just keeping her in there because she doesn't cry when she's in the buggy.
"i'm trying to bring the suitcases down" he shouts back at me.
i am then welcomed to hero walking down the stairs with two suitcases in his hands.
"thank youuu" i say, stretching out my words.
he runs back upstairs to get aleynas case and then he walks down the stairs fairly quickly.
-
we are now in the airport, hero's eating a sandwich, im eating some pasta and aleynas having a bottle, i figured out if i put a blanket under the bottle and bunch it up - it should hold the bottle, so when im multitasking i use it.
"0986 flight to london heathrow - gate 4" the woman on the intercom says and i sigh. i pick my backpack up, as does hero.
"do you want me to carry her?" hero asks
"yeah" i say, kissing aleyna on the cheek.
we do have the baby carrier thing but it's in my bag and she doesn't like it. the buggy will be brought to london for us, making it easier for us.

we're now on the plane, aleyna has gone to sleep which is amazing since the flight from LA to London is is nearly eleven hours. because we are in first class, we have more space and me and hero are closer together. aleyna is rested on my chest, peacefully. i smile at the beautiful child hero and i have created.
"are you excited?" i ask hero, moving my head onto his chest.
he nods and kisses my forehead.
"can i keep my head here?" i whisper, looking up at him.
"yeah don't be silly" he says, holding my hand