Chapter 1

(10 years later)

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Faster!"

Kal Storm thrusted his pelvis faster. He had had sex before, but had never been with anyone who was able to go on as long and hard as he could...until now. He felt the pressure build as he reached his climax.

"Oh I'm gonna cum! I'm going to.....oh!"

He came the same time she did, and fell down on the bed breathing hard. He looked over at the girl lying next to him and couldn't help smiling. She was beautiful, and she was his. The girl looked back at him with bright green eyes and smiled.

"What are you smiling about?" She asked.

"Just that your very beautiful." Said Kal, leaning over and kissing her soft lips.

"Your so adorable." She said, laughing.

He had been dating Eveline for a month now and was glad. It had been years since he had felt any kind of joy, since his parents death 10 years ago. She was the only one who was able to make him smile, and occasionally laugh.

She slid out of the sheets, got out of bed, and got dressed into her combat gear. It was black and had a hood that concealed her face partially in shadow.

Kal got up and dressed into his combat gear as well.

The two of them were Assassin's. They protected the city from the corrupt, and both had scores to settle. They jumped off the ledge of the building and tucked into a roll before they landed. It was only two stories high, so they had no fear of injury.

They walked a few blocks down to a club who's entrance was located in an alleyway best avoided. They knocked twice on the door, and a slide was pulled back revealing a pair of eyes.

"Password?" The man behind the door asked.

"Monroe." Said Kal.

They had gotten the password after cornering a man the day before and threatening to remove his manhood before he was willing to talk.

The door opened and the two went in. They were looking for a man who was basically the modern day 'Jack The Ripper'. They didn't know his name nor did they care to. But they knew what he looked like, and they knew he was here. The two sat down at a table in the corner, and searched the crowd of people looking for their target.

Eveline Taped three times on the table letting him know that she had spotted the man and pointed discreetly in the direction he was in. Kal nodded and they waited for him to leave. It was awhile but after an hour or so, the man walked out, and they followed.

As they left Kal ejected his hidden blade, fashioned after the same style seen in his favorite video game.

They followed the man a couple of blocks before Kal jumped up the walls, and on to the roof, getting ahead of the wanna-be-ripper.

Just when the man was coming up to a turn, Kal jumped down in front of him and landed in a crouch.

Startled the man reached into his trench coat and pulled out a machete.

Kal smiled, as any doubt he previously had that this was their man, was removed from his mind.

The man keeping his eyes on Kal, didn't see, or hear, as Eveline came up behind him, and stabbed him in the back.

As his body stiffened from the uncontrolled spasm, Kal stabbed his throat before he could scream. He retracted his blade, and stepped away from the body, as blood began to pool around it.

"Putrescere faciat te in inferno." Said Kal. "May you rot in hell."

He wrapped his arm around his girlfriend as they made their way home.