Chapter 5

Kal got all his weapons together, and dressed into his Assassin gear.

He made sure he had extra rations, and his survival gear, and anything else he might need.

He carried his stuff (two large cases) outside where Conner was waiting with his "69, black Chevy Impala" to help get his gear loaded.

Once the car was loaded, Kal kissed his wife goodbye, and got in the car. They drove thirty-six minutes to the airport, where a private jet was waiting for them. They parked, got their stuff out of the car, and made they're way over to the jet, where a couple of men helped with getting they're gear on board. They climbed on board and buckled in.

"Anything for your flight sir's." asked a flight attendant.

"I'll take a Caesar salad, meat lovers pizza, and root beer." Said Conner, looking at his menu.

"Grilled salmon fillet, with a side of minestrone and meatball soup, and pineapple and star fruit juice." Said Kal looking at his. "I'd also like some garlic bread."

The attendant left. Not soon after the jet began its roll, and took off. Thirty minutes passed until the attendant came back with their food.

"Bon appetite!" She said, as she set their meals in front of them, and left.

"You know the food look's amazing, but not as amazing as she did. Wink, wink." Said Conner, with a smirk.

Kal shook his head, wishing he could be with Eveline right now lying in bed, rather then hear his friend compare food, and his sexual desires.

The flight lasted eight hours, with a two hour stop to refuel. During this time Kal either was listening to his iPod, or reading. Conner had mysteriously disappeared for a few hours, before coming back exhausted, and crashing as soon as he sat down. Not surprisingly the attendant wasn't seen again until they landed. As they were getting off Conner shot her a wink, which had the effect of turning her face scarlet as she blushed. Kal just shook his head, as he continued on his way. It was a funny that, that used to be him five months ago.

"So what do you think of our ride?!" Asked Conner, with a look of pure glee.

Kal looked at the '2013 black Lamborghini Aventador, with blue neon under the car, and in the wheels. For the first time since he got on that flight, he smiled.

"I think." He said. "That I'm driving."

"Aright! That's my boy!" Said Conner, laughing as he tossed him the keys.

They got in, and started up the car and took off.

"Hey Conner. Welcome home." Said Kal, with a stupid smirk.

"Oh right! That's real cute man." Said Conner indignantly. "A black joke."

"Nope, just me teasing my friend." Said Kal, with a laugh.

They traveled about an hour to Cairo, where they stopped at a motel for the night.

"Ok so where are we going?" Asked Kal.

"Giza. The pyramids. That's where your man was spotted." Said Conner, as he sharpened, and cleaned his blades. "We're going to investigate and find out where he went."

Kal oiled his hidden blade to make sure it wouldn't jam, then went to work cleaning his guns, and sharpen his blades. He didn't worry about sharpening his hidden blade, as it was already sharp enough that he could shave with it. When he was done he put it all away, making sure he could put it on in moments if he needed to. He set the hidden blade on the night stand, and slipped a gun under his pillow. Satisfied, he turned off the lights and went to bed.