Chapter 14

Kal drew his sword and gun while Conner picked up a machine gun. They made their way to the entrance of the cave and before they stepped outside they looked at each other.

"Let's kick some ass." Said Conner.

"Let's." Kal replied, as he burst out of the hidden entrance.

He looked around and there was at least two hundred armed men. All the odds were against them but as soon as they saw him it didn't matter. Kal cut them down with lead and steel, while Conner mowed them down with the machine gun. There was a roar like that of a demon, and men screamed as Vlad entered the fray, ripping limbs off and tearing their throats out with his teeth. Conner ran out off bullets, so as he tossed away the gun, he drew his swords and began cutting them down with perfect rhythm, that it was like watching a dance of death. They were a deadly force and they began pushing them back.
Kal did a quick count, they were now three to ninety. As they fought he looked for Eric it was a while before he saw him. He was on the tower looking down on the fight.

"Conner!" He yelled, letting him know that he found him.

"Go!" His friend told him not wasting time looking as he beheaded one man and ran another one through.

Kal fought his was to the castle, killing twelve men as he did so. He ran inside and ran up the stairs leading up to the tower, not bothering to stop to catch his breath. He stopped right before the top catching his breath and preparing for the fight that would end this. Steeling himself for what ever fate had in store, Kal kicked the doors open and came face to face with the man who ruined his life.

"Hello Kal. We meet at last."