Chapter Seven.

Yale's Point Of View

The moon was full tonight, the air was slightly cold but his eyes had warmth in them like the comfort of a hug as he looked at me, approaching me with a blanket tossed over his broad shoulder and a mug at hand.

I swear I could stare at this boy for the rest of my life and be okay with that.

The music was drowning in the background of the garden's stillness, the garden in the backyard. My eyes had seen him strolling towards me as his smile had greeted me.

He was so handsome...and when he smiled it made my heart feel calm.

I smiled at him too, out of politeness but mostly because his smile was slightly contagious.

I glanced at him a little nervously because he made me so damn nervous and then he smirked as I quickly looked away to glance at the scenery. I cleared my throat and twisted my neck. This garden was like something out of a fairytale I wouldn't be surprised if Snow White popped out from behind us. 

I had never seen anything like this in my life.

"I hope this setting is okay?" He said sitting down on the wooden bench swing beside mine as he handed me a mug of hot chocolate and placed the blanket over my lap. "I mean we can leave if you wanna go somewhere else?" He spoke taking a flask out of his jacket pocket as the warm glow from the window of this grand humongous house had shinned on our skins like a layer of an orange sunset.

I smiled, biting my lip lightly as I inhaled his delicious scent. "Sure." I rolled my eyes sarcastically "I love being in the passenger seat of a drunk driver." I pointed my eyes at his flask as I was being playful.

This made him smirk.

"Hey, intoxicated or not...I'm a fucking good driver." he laughed as he took a gulp of the burning liquid, while I smiled as I sipped sweetly from my mug. "But seriously though we can leave if you don't like this vibe?" He tried to make sure I was comfortable, which was...cute.

He didn't have to, but he did and I liked that about him.

He twisted his neck to face me and that's when I knew that God definitely had favorites.

Woody was His favorite.

I swallowed as I stared at his mouth for a moment, his lips looked soft and like they tasted really good. 

It honestly wouldn't matter where we were, I felt safe with him regardless...a safeness I never felt with Chad.

Chad.

I need to remember Chad. I Shook off my thoughts reminding myself that Woody's lips was not what I should be thinking about. I have a boyfriend.

I gathered myself.

"No! Are you kidding!" I said shaking my head in disagreement as I swallowed, closing my eyes for a moment as the sweet taste of the hot chocolate was enjoyed by my taste buds. "This is beautiful." I gestured to the garden around us filled with roses, tall bushes, orchards and a generous variety of colored flowers. I coiled a little in the corner of my mouth from the delicious drink that made me salivate.

I slurped it up in embarrassment as we both laughed. I laughed out of embarrassment, and him? He thought it was funny, he quickly used his thumb to wipe the glisten as he smiled. "I get it I'm hot, but control yourself. We're in public." He teased licking his lips as I tried not to look, but couldn't help it.

"Stop!" I joked as I shoved him lightly causing our swings to rock a little from our movements and then a drunk guy came stumbling into the backyard carrying heels in his one hand and a glass of alcohol in the other.