Chapter Eighteen.

Yale's Point of View

I cuddled his pillow resting my head above it. I was tired and could barely keep my eyes open as the darkness of the room only aided in slowly guiding me to sleep.

The room was dark. I had switched off his bedroom lights before getting into his bed. The only light resting upon my face had came from his TV that I had left on.

I was watching a Kurtis Conner video on Youtube and then I rolled over to fully allow myself to feel the comfort of his bed before resting my hand on my belly.

I feel like I'm bigger, like my bump has grown a little. I began to rub it as felt my entire body sink into his bed like I was laying on a cloud. I still wore his t-shirt...

and his jokey.

I needed underwear and I wasn't going to sleep without any on, but honestly they're not really that comfortable.

So, fuck it.

I swallowed as I pulled them off and then folded them up and neatly placed it on his bedside table.

It's been almost two hours since I had gotten off the phone with him and I know that the drive home couldn't have taken this long.

Oh no, I'm starting to worry again.
Should I call to see if he's okay?
Nah...I'm going to just wait a little and then I'll call.

I licked my lips and noticed how dry they felt. I'm probably dehydrated.

I then gently lifted myself up and out of his warm bed to pour myself a glass of water. I felt my feet carry me into his dimly lit kitchen as I opened his fridge to pour myself water from the huge transparent jug I had lifted out.

I then took a sip from my glass and walked back into his bedroom almost as if I was sleep walking and then I heard footsteps gently coming up the staircase as my heart smiled while my lips followed at the sound of him while I took a gulp and then climb back into bed and snuggled beneath the covers.

I heard him yawn as he placed his car keys onto the kitchen counter and then he spoke softly "Yale?" While I could hear him taking off his shoes inside.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"I can't believe you're still up." His voice approached me and got closer. I looked up to see him standing in the door frame holding a white plush teddy bear and a box of chocolates.

"Yeah I'm tired but I didn't wanna sleep until I knew you got home safely." I said and then he smiled "Sorry that I took so long I got you chocolates and this thing, cause you were crying and I wanted to make you feel better." He nodded and then I smiled and stared at his silhouette as my heart swelled with so much love for him.

I really appreciate this man. There is honestly no one like him.

"Thank you Woody." I sat upright and then held out my arms waiting for him to hug me.

"Want me to put the lights on?" He asked.

I internally panicked, the bruises.

"No it's okay, just come hug me." I said smiling small seeing the soft glow from the TV lay on him. He then put the stuff down on the beside table closer to him and then walked towards me. I stood with my knees on the mattress and my arms wide open before he filled the space with his cold body from the air outside, the smell of his cologne and touch of his skin.

I rest my head against his chest and held onto him tightly "Thank you for the stuff, and for everything." I whispered and then he kissed the top of my head before pushing me back down onto his bed as I laughed while we fell around before he pulled me too him.