Chapter Three.

Woody's Point of View

"Oh, Woody." I saw Kelly's sad eyes like tiny crescent moons, her body covered in a silky pink robe as she ran towards me with open arms while I stood in the doorframe of her and Denver's luxury home. White marble greeted me from every angle as I stepped inside to feel her slender body almost jump onto my strong firm structure, her arms flung around my neck as she had held onto me tightly, her perfume stuck to the hoodie I had found in the my trunk before coming inside. I had put in on to give my body warmth, the bomber Yale had worn was wet so I left it in the car to dry.

"Woody." She spoke as she pulled herself from me to cup my face with both her hand. "Are you okay?" She asked noticing my hand with dried up blood and didn't wait for an answer "My sweet little baby." She sighed and then hugged me again.

"I'm okay Kells." I said as I let out air while she continued to hold me in her arms.

It was nice, I didn't know how much I needed a hug up until now.

My pants was soaking wet, and my hair wasn't dry yet but I don't think she mind. Kelly was the motherly version of my mother she treated me as if she was my older sister even though we were both the same age of twenty-three.

"Woody, fuck man you're soaking." I heard Denver's voice appear into the room along with his topless body, wearing sweat pants, his hand holding a glass of what looked like scotch, with a lazy brown cigar pointing out the side of his mouth.

He inhaled and then blew out smoke.

"Hey." I said still holding onto his girl, with my arms wrapped around her slim waist and then she kissed my cheek softly.

"You're freezing, Ima get you some dry clothes okay." She said as I smoothly let go of her and then I nodded "Thanks."

"Hey, that's glass number six already Mr." She pressed her lips together as she strolled past Denver, bare feet on the cold marble floor and then placed her hand on his shoulder "Take it easy." She glared before walking off while tightening her silk gown.

"I love you." He smirked and then we heard her voice come from inside. "I love you more." She sang sweetly.

Which had only fucked me up even more than I already was. I shouldn't be jealous at their show of affection but I was,

Because my girl, she was fucking someone else.

Fuck, I really love her. I feel broken and weak and I feel like utter shit. I gave that girl everything she ever wanted.

New car? New house? New shit? I bought it.
Channel bags and YSL heels? I didn't even ask what the fucking price was, not once.
I didn't fucking care, whatever that bitch wanted I didn't hesitate.

Fuck women.

I walked towards Denver as he pointed his glass at me with a look of sympathy on his face. He didn't say anything, he just shook his head lightly.

I took it from his hand and felt the clean liquor burn my stomach as I swallowed it down.

We both strolled to his entertainment space, it was filled with flat screens, game consoles, a bar, comfortable couches, a foosball table, a pool board and all kinds of shit, it was more his man cave than anything else.

He switched on the TV as we both sat ourselves down comfortably even though I was still wet, I felt comfortable. The news was on reporting a robbery.

The dimmed lights and the emotion we both had felt made the atmosphere feel like it was suffocating.

Were were both silent.

I was going to ask her to marry me. I sighed.

"You want me to top you up?" He asked as I handed him my glass as he walked over to the bar to pour me Whiskey, both of us ignoring the situation. I think he could sense that I wasn't in the mood to talk about her, instead I had decided to mentioned the other her,