Chapter Thirty.

Woodys Point of View

I took a drive for an hour to clear my head. Hopefully when I get back home everyone had already left. I just can't fucking deal with all of this shit right now. I just wanna fucking go to bed with my girl and call it a night.

Today was a lot.

It's 2am. I'm driving with one hand on the steering wheel and I'm not allowed to murder the man who abused my girlfriend. This shits fucked up.

I'm tired. I'm exhausted. I just-

My yawn interrupted my thoughts as I pulled up to my house. No cars are parked here. That's a fucking good sign. I stared up at the large floor to ceiling window in my lounge and noticed the light was still on.

She was still awake.
I parked my car and then climbed out of it feeling the cold air hit me like a smack in my face. I then opened my car again to grab my hoodie and pulled it over my head. It smells like my cologne, it's dirty though I need to do my laundry.

I unlocked my front door and rubbed my eyes as I walked up my staircase to notice Yale doing the dishes. Her back was turned towards me as she had her hands soaked in water, she was almost done.

She looked so dazed. I don't think she noticed my presence or even knew that I was home. She was in her own world. She soaked a plate in water as I just stared at her for a moment longer. Her belly looks bigger in only my t-shirt. She's fully pregnant now I guess she can't hide it anymore, it's pass that stage.

Knowing I was going to be a dad soon was scary, but I was ready. I was...

excited.

Amidst all this bullshit going on, that made me happy. I smiled small and then tossed my car keys onto the surface of our kitchen counter. She then turned around quickly to notice me and then she brushed her tentacle like hair strands out of her face with her arm because her hands were wet,

She smiled.

She's so fucking beautiful. She's messy, dark, infectious, alluring, kind, loving....

I love this woman.

I want to marry her.

Yale's Point of View

I felt his strong hands hug me from behind as he stood behind me while I washed up all of our dinner plates from earlier. His hands rested on my belly while his lips rested on my shoulder to kiss it before he pressed them against my head still holding me. I took a deep breath in.

"You smell nice." I said noticing how good he smelt. I swear I can drown in his scent.

"Thanks baby." He said before kissing the top of my head again. "I can't believe those motherfuckers let you wash up." He said with disapproval "Here, lemme." He was serious as he let go of me and then waited for me to step aside, but I was almost done.

I smiled and then dried the last dish "I'm done." I turned around to face him "They left soon after you left. I had to beg my dad to leave. He wanted to sleep over." I laughed and then he cocked his head back "Fuck no! I'm not about to go to bed with my wifey knowing her dad is in the next room." He smirked "Look at me, having respect for John." He was proud of himself.