Chapter Four.

Woody's Point Of View

I felt the hot water dripping down the contours of my face, my hair was wet as I just stood there in the shower, breathing in as the steam kissed my skin as if it was trying to comfort me with its hug. I waited for the water to make me feel pure as if I was trying to wash away the shitty feeling that was so hard to forget.

It's like I couldn't-

"Woody?" I heard a feminine voice slither into the bathroom almost gently, entering the foggy air before she did. Following her was the squeak that came from her motion of shutting the door behind herself almost softly.

I instantly froze as I cautiously placed the washrag onto the metal bar.

"Errr?" I swallowed, feeling my brows press themselves together "Brook?" I questioned.

It sounded like her. Her tone was angelic and almost husky in a sexy way.

I couldn't see a thing through the steamed up glass door that separated her from me.

Brook was the girl I had hooked up with last night at the party I had forced Denver to throw. Fuck, to be honest I didn't know she was still here.

I thought she left a few hours ago after we fucked.

I called Yale this morning promising that I would call her at 6, obviously with the intent of seeing her. I was showering because I had to sober up and at least be smelling good when I saw her again.

Why I needed to see her was fucking puzzling but I just needed to. I felt like she didn't judge me because she didn't know me, she didn't pity me. But I think I also wanted to see her again because apart of me wondered if she was okay.

It was four thirty in the late afternoon. I had to get done and Brook was here to delay that.
Fuck, Denver should really start kicking people out by at least two.

"Woody, yeah it's me." She said pulling me from my thoughts as she answered from outside of the shower.

"You okay?" I ran my hand through my wet glossy hair, pushing it back. Please go away Brook, I just wanna fucking be depressed in peace, without-

"Yeah." She said as the shower door slowly opened, steam flowing out, water drops hitting my shoulders and sliding down my body as if it was melting on my skin as I turned to see her.

Her blonde long hair ran down her back, her face was beautiful she looked like a model. The girl was fucking stunning, my eyes fell down slowly as it lingered on her soft skin.

She was naked.

She stared at me as her eyes had spoken images of seductions, her tits looked so perfect as she stepped inside of the shower shutting the door behind herself.

Fuck.

I watched the water slide down her body as it began to wet her after she had stepped beneath the showerhead, the water dripping from her skin. She smirked as I boldly stepped up to her pulling her against me she smiled sweetly at me and then brought her mouth to mine, her lips felt like marshmallows, so soft and smooth as she began to kiss me slowly before it was passionate.

My lips slid from hers, greeting her neck as I began to trail my kisses on her skin, feeling her fingers glide through my wet hair. I lifted her body up into the air effortlessly as she wrapped her thick thighs around my waist, feeling my arm muscles keep her firmly afloat. I pressed her back against the shower wall as I continued to kiss her skin, her eyes shut,  "Suck" she moaned as her elbows rested on my shoulders, she ran her fingers through my hair  "Im waiting Woody." She begged as I smirked and then licked my lips before cupping my mouth around her breast, I began to suck her skin as she moaned.