All Aboard The Tag Team Express

What's up all you nerds, nuts, weirdos, writers and fanfic lovers!! We've finally put this story to the top of the ranks!

Spirit of the Stars is now #1 in Koji!! Thanks to all you lovely readers, this story accomplished something I barely ever expected.

Thank you all!

Story Start~~~~

The digital world is ruined.

There is barely anything but small pcokets of ravaged and broken land and Trailmon tracks.

I could barely keep my mind off of the savagery, pain and suffering the Royal Knights have caused to this ince beautiful world.

We got off in a snowy area where a masked digimon with a monkey body told us about what his spirit boomerang saw.

"This is bad news, my friends." He said, "They are headed this way."

We all looked at each other, "Just as we thought." Koichi said.

"Yeah." Koji replied.

"What do you mean?"

"See that machine?" Takuya said pointing near the edge of the snow hole beneath us.

"That's our way of seeing things far away, except it looks busted."

The screen on the machine was pixelated, or in other words, static.

"I look into this box and see nothing, and yet I can't stop staring."

The Datamon we met back in the Autumn leaf Festival walked over to the large satellite about the screen, reposistioning it until we could get a clear picture.

The screen cleared up and showed the broken and ravaged digital world.

"It's like we're looking down from the moon." The masked digimon said amazed at the picture on screen.

"There are only two parts of the digital world left unscanned-- Ophanimon's castle, that's this green area, and the snowy area here, the Autumn Leaf Fair, where we are now. So, we had a choice to make." Takuya explained.

"Okay, so?"

"So nobody's ever been able to figure out where the fractal code for the area surrounding Ophanimon's castle is hidden." Koji said.

"Right as rain, my bandana-headed friend." Datamon said.

"And that means the Royal Knights will be heading here first, just like we figured." Takuya finished.

I looked at the broken digital world on the screen, thinking about what might happen to all us when this is all over.

All of a sudden, I saw something appear in front of me. I gasped, stepping back away from the screen.

The figure smiled at me with a grin that would terrify the devil himself.

"Just a little longer, and you'll be mine once again, my love."

Lucemon laughed at maliciously as he faded away. Suddenly, I dropped to my knees, my head pounding as if a hammer was hitting it with hard swings.

Koji and the others heard the snow beneath my knees crunch, they turned around and rushed to my side.

"Erela, what's wrong?" Koji asked worryingly as he rested his hand on my shoulder.

As quickly as it came, the throbbing pain faded, I opened my eyes and faced my boyfriend.

"Nothing, just a sudden headache. It caught me off guard." I answered standing up, albeit a little shakily.

"Are you sure, Erela?" Tommy asked.