Kendogarurumon!!

What's up all you nerds, where is, nuts, writers and fanfic lovers out there!!!! Now I know what you're all thinking..... Why the heck is Rubyrose645 updating so late?

Well I'll tell ya........ I'm a freakin lazy mess. But I'm here now, sitting isolated from the world and ready to waste an hour writing.

Okay!! Enough about my laziness, let's get on with this shall we?

Story start=====

I heard what the woman in the D-tector said. I felt Koji slowly lift and lower my head, then something warm on my cheek.

I waited until he was far away enough to stand up and follow him.

"Wait for us dear Erela." I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and saw Neemon and Bokomon walling towards me.

"What are you two doing?" I asked.

"We're following you." Neemon said.

I shrugged and allowed them to follow. We walked until the sun rose in the east. I heard the splashing of water and followed, upon reaching its source, we found Koji.

"Koji," I thought, "Why would you leave on your own?'

I tuned out Neemon and walked closer to Koji, being careful not to make a sound.

As I got closer, Koji pulled out his D-tector and stared at it.

"It's driving me crazy," he said, "Who set this email?"

"Maybe someone with enough sense to not leave a friend behind." I said, startling him. He turned around, a flash of red in his cheeks.

"Don't follow me!" He said as he ran into the tall grass.

"Bokomon! Neemon! Let's go!" I yelled as they rushed to keep up.

I ran after Koji, almost losing him a couple of times in the grass, when he stopped abruptly.

I quickly stopped behind him, he was looking down. I did the same and saw that we were on a ledge.

Our view was cut short when Bokomon and Neemon decided to jump on our shoulders.

I yelped in surprise as Koji pulled me close and we all fell towards the ground.

We tumbled down the grassy hill, very painfully if I might say. After a minute of tumbling, we flew into the air and lamded on something hard.

I opened my eyes and saw a pair of golden colored eyes. I jumped back with Koji in surprise.

"What is that?" Neemon asked, in which Bokomon answered.

"It's a Gotsumon," he answered, "They're living rocks, but their basically kids. And real trouble makers let me tell you."

I took another look at this Gotsumon. He was indeed a living rock, with dark gray skin and gravelly features. But the strangest thing was the glass that hung around his neck.

"What do you want?" Koji rudely asked. I sent a glare for that, which made him freeze for a second.

The Gotsumon gave us a sideways glance, "Nothing," he said, "so what do you want?"

"Nothing why do you care?" Koji asked.

I walked in front of Koji and sent a smile towards Gotsumon.

"I apologize for my friend's rude behavior," I said, "We fell down a small cliff, tumbled down a hill and accidentally landed on you."

Bokomon smiled at my politeness, "Could you tell us how to get to forest terminal?" He asked.