Kumamon! Light my fire!

What's up all you nerds, writers, weirdos and writers alike!!!! Back again to write and burn off some time. Thanks those are reading, i promise to update as much as I can in free time. Enjoy the chapter!!!

Line break====

Koji and I stood on a hill near a tree, watching the sky as the clouds rolling through it.

"The wind in the digital world smells pretty sweet don't you think?" I asked. Koji nodded in agreement.

"Koji," I said hesitantly, "Do you think my spirit will come soon?"

Koji looked at me with a smile and sat next to me, "I'm sure it will come soon," he replied, "But I've noticed you acting strange since we came here. You care to share what's on your mind?"

I looked into his dark eyes and sighed, there's no use in keeping it a secret.

"Okay, ever since we came here, I've been feeling strange. Like there was a sense of familiarity, and the sense that someone is watching me."

"What do you mean?" Koji asked.

"I mean that, maybe the woman in my dreams knows more about this place. She says that I will be revealed in time. What does that even mean?"

I placed my head in my hands in frustration. I could feel Koji's arms wrap around me in a way of comfort.

"Don't worry," he said softly, "I'm sure we'll figure this out sooner of later. And when we do, I'll be right here."

I smiled and held his hand, "Are you ready to go?" He asked and I nodded.

We walked around to find a trailmon. As we walked I felt my face redden and become hot as Koji held my hand.

"What do you think about those other kids?" I asked. Koji scoffed and tunred his head.

"Those kids seem like nothing but trouble." He replied, going back to his lone wolf attitude.

We walked for a little longer, when I felt light headed. Koji noticed and stopped. He turned and saw that my face had become ghostly pale.

"Erela, what's wrong?" He asked, but the voice that replied was not mine.

Greetings Koji Minamoto. The voice was strong, but clearly that of a woman.

"Who are you? What happened to Erela?"

All in do time young warrior of light. Erela is fine, I am nearly using her body to communicate with you, and to show you something you must know.

Koji sneered, but didn't do a thing, "Are you the woman in Erela's dreams?"

That I am.

"Then tell me what's happening to Erela?"

My eyes closed, and when they opened, my irises began to swirl with the colors of a nova galaxy, shining with silver dots of like stars.

Erela Leilani has a critical role to play in this world. Her spirit is powerful indeed, and with their help, the battles and troubles shall cease. Let me show you what the ithers shall soon know.

Suddenly, the world around us vanished, and transformed into something different.

Our surroundings changed from the setting sun and greenery, to dark and rocky in a cavern.

Koji saw that he was slightly transparent as was I.

"Where are we?" Koji asked, the voice through me smiled and pointed towards a wall.