OC breakdown!!

Name: Erela Marie Leilani

Gender: female

Age: 11 years

Birthday: May 31st

Spirits: Galaxiamon and Novamon

Appearance: a heart shaped face that holds violet eyes that change when Galaxiamon takes control. Slightly tanned skin. A galaxy printed shirt over a spaghetti string tank top, black pants and boots, white short sleeve jacket, and a galaxy necklace.

Personality: sweet and comforting, but tough when needed. Puts others lives first, then worries about herself. Would give up her life to save her loved ones.

Likes: astrology, exploring, adventure, her friends, her family, Koji, stars, color, wolves, foxes, canine animals in general, cat species in general, children.

Dislikes: bullies, evil forces, snakes, being betrayed, being left alone in the world, Maramon, nightmares.

Strengths: is advanced in martial arts and gymnastics. Can run fast, and swim faster. Creative and child friendly.

Weaknesses: she feels the pain of digimon, is so selfless that she would risk her own life to save others.

Favorite food: any kind of meat

Favorite color: galaxy nova

Hobbies: reading, writing, drawing, studying galaxies, working with her parents, sewing, creating.

Brief bio: Born to parents with their own companies, Erela grew up mostly with her aunt. She was kidnapped for a day and a half by Maramon for her digimon spirit, but later returned. Best friends with Koji since they were young and is very close to said boy. Brought into the digital world with Koji when given a message wanting their help.

Tell me if you want more information. Leave comments with information requests.

See ya soon