From Dawn to Duskmon

What's up all you nerds, weirdos, nuts, writers and fanfic lovers out there!! Once again I've come to give another chapter in the adventures of Erela and the gang.

Now this is the chapter where things get a little hectic.

But I'm not giving anything away!!!!

Read to find out more.

Story Start~~~~~~~~~~

Dream========

It was the same as before. The boy in the cap. The two black armored digimon.

But this time, the digimon stayed as another dark digimon appeared.

He was tall with long hair, with crimson eyes that gleamed with darkness and malice. But underneath the darkness, I felt, confusion and yearning an answer.

"I'm coming for you Star child." He said before he disappeared into mist.

Suddenly, Galaxiamon came behind me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Be careful Erela," she said in fear, "That warrior is dangerous to all of you."

I couldn't look her in the eye, "Galaxiamon," I said turning my head dowmwards to look at my feet, "It's about what Petaldramon said." I hesitated for a moment.

"I know what will happen to you if you're taken away from me.....but, what will happen to me?"

Galaxiamon gasped at my question. She walked in front of me, knelt down, and engulfed in a tight embrace.

"I'll make sure that never comes," she said reassuringly, "And your beast spirit will do the same."

I felt her arms disappear, as my eorld became white.

Dream end=========

I woke up in Koji's lap, not surprised at my position.

"Good morning Erela," Koji smiled, "How'd you sleep?"

I smiled back and rubbed my eyes to rid myself of the remaining drowsiness I felt.

"It was okay." I replied.

"Oh hey check it out," Takuya said as he looked out the Trailmon window, "The Rose Morning star's gotta be close now."

We all looked out the window to see the dark clouds ahead. I gasped at the sight and visibly shook in terror.

There was so much evil in that area that I could feel the chill of darkness carressing me like an ice cold blanket. I shook off some of the feeling, just enough to keep everyone from worrying about me.

"Fantastico!" Zoe exclaomed before her joy turned to curiosity, "But it's midday, should thr clouds be that dark?"

"Hey Bokomon," Tommy said, "Does your book have anything to say about this area?"

Bokomon began to flip through his pages, "Hmm let's see," he said as he read, "I haven't found anything that.. Ahhhhh!"

He screamed and not a second later, the Trailmon stopped, knocking us around our seats.

"Alright who's the jerk who slammed on the brakes?!" JP asked angrily.

"That'd be me blue boy," the Trailmon replied, "Emd of the line."

We all looked outside again, finding ourselves in the middle of the tracks.

"It looks like the track doesn't stop for miles." Koji commented.