Stop Looking, Start Seeing

Chapter 7

Three Weeks Later

Everyone was sitting around the table eating take out with Eleanor books everywhere. Calista stuffs her mouth with some more Orange Chicken and then says, "You know maybe I'm not gifted."

Eleanor frowns, "You are gifted. Just a late bloomer." She finishes with a wink. For weeks now everyone was wondering why Calista gift hasn't sprouted yet. Calista figured she just wasn't a Rein but Eleanor argued that she felt it. 

Calista shakes her head and then stands aburtly, "Well, I gotta go. Tell me how your research goes."

"Where are you going?" Eleanor questions. It was rather late and why was Calista in such a hurry.

"To the movies with Ian." Calista shrugs. Eleanor frowns and Stella rolls her eyes. 

"You have been hanging with him a lot lately." Stella announces.

"Well he's cool." Calista says again while grabbing her jacket. It was becoming rather cool at night.

Scarlet snorts, "Don't go getting yourself into a relationship. Your life is already complicated. And definitely don't go falling in love."

Calista nose twitches in disgust. "I don't do relationships and I definitely don't do love."

Scarlet snorts, "Whatever."

"He's cool." Calista repeats. "We chill." She didn't understand why she was explaining herself. They weren't her parents.

"And fuck." Stella hisses. She didn't mean for it to sound so harsh but she couldn't help the way it came out.

"No. Not that it is any of your freaking business." Calista rolls her eyes. "What's the big deal." The girl grabs her bag and rushes towards the door slamming it behind her.

"You just had to get all jelly huh?" Scarlet comments laughing. 

"Zip it." Stella sits down at the table and Eleanor rolls her eyes.

During the pass weeks Eleanor wasn't blind to the fact that Stella liked Calista more than she let on. Yes, she and Calista still went at it like cats and dogs but it was obvious to everyone that Stella was attracted to the other girl. The only one too blind to notice was Calista. Or maybe she was too busy fucking Ian to care. Eleanor shakes her thoughts away and continue flipping through her book.

"Anyone wanna watch movies?" Luna asks so kindly that no one can deny her. It was odd. Eleanor always figured Luna was the Disney Princess type but she loved dark and suspicious movies. It was creepy and interesting at the same time. Eleanor was curious to know more about the artist.

"Sure." Scarlet says. "What movie you chose this time."

"Passion."

"Someone dies?" Scarlet asks chuckling. For someone reason, Luna loved that bloody crap. 

"Yes." Luna cocks her head to the side. "It's either this or The Tall Man."

Everyone grumbles that it didn't matter and settle on the couch.

Monday comes to fast for the teens. Calista frowns when she hears the birds chirping outside her window. She tries to move but she is pinned by someone hands. She opens her eyes and looks down noticing Stella hand underneath her shirt right below her boob. She sucks in a breath and tries to keep her heart rate down. She then looks to her left and notice Eleanor deeply asleep curl into her and her hand laying softly on her hip.

Calista tries to move but each girl tighten their hold on her. The girls had start sleeping this way every since her attack. She knew Eleanor and Stella loved to cuddle but it never had been this intimate and the worse part was that Calista didn't have on any pants.