Scary Monsters & Evil Spirits

Chapter 3
Scary Monsters & Evil Spirits

Calista groans and buries her face deeper into whatever she was sleeping on. Around her she could hear birds chirping and cars. She hums and then shifts again trying to get back to her deep sleep. However, she stiffens when someone hand lies delicately on her back. 

Calista rubs her eyes and lifts up slowly mentally praying she didn't sleep with an stranger last night.

When she opens her eyes slowly she is surprised to see Eleanor sleeping peacefully. "What the hell." Calista mutter and then look around noticing she was in her room.

"Elle." She rolls off the girl chest and glance at her clock noticing it was six in the morning.

Eleanor rolls over mumbling something and this make Calista frown. "You really have to stop sneaking in here." The brown hair girl mutters annoyed shaking Eleanor awake. This time the black hair girl awake screaming in panic, "Calista." 

"Hey." Calista touches her shoulder. "I'm right here."

Eleanor rubs her eyes and then says her voice husky, "Sorry." She then smiles weakly and looks away blushing. Calista arches her eyebrow and then looks down noticing that she was half naked. Only in her panties. Calista quickly pulls the sheets up to cover her chest.

"I didn't see anything." Eleanor quickly defends her face still red.

"Elle." Calista hiss. "What the fuck are you doing here in my bed?"

Eleanor turns back towards Calista and asks, "You don't remember?"

Calista rubs her head because she now had the biggest headache. "Remember what? God don't tell me we slept together." She groans into her hands. 

Eleanor rolls her eyes but she still turns completely red. "No, something worse."

"What could be worse than that!" Calista practically screams.

Eleanor frowns offended but she is cut off by someone else voice. 

"Why is everything so loud?"

Calista eyes instantly goes to the floor. She moves towards the end of the bed to see the other three girls on her floor with blankets on top of them. 

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" Calista hisses.

Scarlet covers her ears while groaning, "Please stop your ranting."

Calista frowns and watches Luna pull the blanket over her head. Stella however leans up and looks around. "This is your room?"

"Wow, I didn't notice." Calista replies sarcastically.

"What's your problem?" Stella sneers.

"I have uninvited guests in my house that's my problem." Calista hisses.

"You guys really do not remember?" Eleanor questions.

All four pair of eyes stares her way. Eleanor shifts uncomfortable. 

"Remember what!" Stella screams touching her head and then hisses, "Ouch. Fuck." She looks at her hand and notice the blood. "Why the hell is there blood in my hair."

Calista leans over inspecting and then gasps, "You have a dry blood everywhere." Calista then pulls the blanket down off of Stella body noticing the blood on her neck and dress. Stella breathing becomes heavy and she stands running towards Calista wall mirror. "My hair!" She shreiks.