You Need Me, I Don't Need You

Chapter 5

Eleanor walks out of her first period of class and heads to her locker. She was chirpier this morning. She was in such a great mood that she didn't even notice the stares and glares she was getting from the other students of Black Oaks High. 

Eleanor spots the other three girls and approaches them. As always, Stella frowns and storms pass her. This has been going on for the last four days. Stella was making it her mission to avoid her. 

 "Hey, Luna how are you doing?" 

Luna was smiling happily and holding her books to her chest as she spoke. She was wearing a pair of tight fitted jeans and a yellow blouse.

"Good." Luna grins. "Sometimes my fingers tingle though."

"Well, what does that mean, witch?" Scarlet questions. Eleanor arches her eyebrow. She notice Scarlet over affection for Luna. She really cared for the girl even though she didn't want anyone to notice. "She is fine." Eleanor replies softly. "It's just a side effect."

"Whatever." Scarlet replies. The bell then rings and Scarlet says her usual 'peace bitches' and down the hall she goes.

"What is with her?" Eleanor asks walking to her class she had with Luna. Honestly, she liked Luna. She was great to talk to and didn't judge her. She was nice and sweet. Scarlet was mean, Stella was a bitch, Calista was confusing and with her not having any friends. It was nice to have someone to talk to.

"She just has a unique personality." Luna smiles. "You will get use to it."

"I have a unique personality." Eleanor laughs. "She has a anger problem."

"Maybe."Luna shrugs. "She tries though."

"When does she ever attempt to try?" Eleanor asks. Scarlet never seems like she is trying to work on her anger or outburst or nasty comments.

"Trust me." Luna smiles. "She tries. Sometimes she can be worse but she choose to be nicer. In her own little way."

Eleanor nods her head trusting Luna. They then head into class and it is boring. Luna is doodling and Eleanor is reading through her book. Luna taps her and Eleanor looks at her drawing and shakes her head at Luna talent. "That is not doodling. That is beautiful."

Luna smiles.

Later on in the day Eleanor was approaching Stella and the girls table. Calista was sitting next to Luna applauding her on her doodles of the day. "This is my favorite." She grins which makes Luna blush. It was a picture of Calista but very detailed. "God you're good."

Scarlet was sitting next to Stella and they were talking among themselves. 

"Hey guys." Eleanor smiles.

Eleanor was beyond happy. For four days now she can say that she actually have friends. Her grandmother would be proud. Even though they could be annoying at times and hard to understand. Accept for Luna of course but she was starting to get use to them.

"Sup Elle." Calista says scooting over so Eleanor can slide into the bench however the dark witch is stop when Stella raises her hand. 

"Don't. You are not allowed here." Stella hisses. Eleanor frowns. She immediately takes everything back about a new start and new friends. She rolls her eyes and storms off. She did not want to be further embarrassed. People were starting to look.