.25.

Eunwoo.

Sometimes I can be stupid.
Sometimes I can be very smart.
The point here is that time is a meter for my mood and actions and right now, I am in the best of moods.

Why?

My Happiness is with me.

Running my hands through his hair, I stare at his sleeping figure. How did I get so lucky? He was everything I deserved. Letting my hands caress his smooth face, I grinned widely as Yesterday's event played out in my head. I remember how nervous he felt at the thought of having sex with me. His skin leaped each time I tried to touch or even hold him. I understood how important love making was to Bin and there was no way I was going to make love to him without his consent. He wasn't ready and I understood but..I found Joy in teasing him.

'You should prepare baby boy, I'm going to take a shower' my exact words last night. I remember the odd look he had on his face as I went to shower but he was fast asleep the moment I got back. Doing what a good boyfriend would do, I tucked him in and got into bed with him.

'Eunwoo?" a tired voice called as I stared down at an handsome Bin. Fuck! He looked sexy with his Bed hair. My horny self just wanted to take him there and then. "Damn, I'm starved" he muttered as He sat up.

"Good morning to you too" I huffed, folding my arms. He rolled his eyeballs, running his hands through his hair.

"I'm hungry" he mentioned avoiding my gaze. Was he shy?. I moved closer to him as he moved back, his gaze moving from object to object except my face.

"Are you shy?" I teased as his face turned red. "I'm not" he argued still not looking at me. Grinning mischievously, I placed my hand under his chin, stopping him from looking elsewhere. I wanted him to look me in the eyes. I wanted him to see how much I was smitten by him. I wanted him to see how much I loved him.

"Come on BabyBoy" I cooed, leaning in. "Don't be shy and look me in the eye. I don't bite..".

"I am not shy" he uttered even though I knew that was a lie cause his gaze was fixed on the wall behind me. "Prove it" I dared. "Come on, give me a kiss"

Pushing me away, He got out of bed. "i don't need to prove anything to you Eunwoo" he said about to walk away from me when I grabbed his wrist, spinning him to face me.

"I love you" I said. "I love you Moonbin, so fucking much". He stared at me for some seconds and I could tell he was lost in thoughts again. Putting my arms round his waist, I closed the distance between us and said; "You must be Starved, Let's go Eat"

"No not yet." he coughed out, shocking me.

"Why?" I raised a brow. "Weren't you complaining of hunger like seconds ago?"

Biting hard on his bottom lip, he gazed directly into my eyes. "Food can wait" he said, placing a kiss on my lip. Smiling, I kissed back deepening the kiss.

Okay, Maybe he wasn't so shy after all.

»»»

Anonymous.

The Cinema.

"Why would you want to see Fighting with my Family?" Eunwoo groaned. "Since when were you into WWE?"

"Can't a Guy like his WWE?" Bin countered as the line for the ticket moved. It was a bit slow since it was a weekend and everyone wanted to see Fighting with my Family.

Eunwoo wasn't sure how to respond to that. "I actually don't care what we watch, as long as I get to hold you, kiss you and share cute moments with you, then I'm good BabyBoy" he winked and Bin wanted to shrink in his Jacket. He didn't understand how Cha Eunwoo wasn't shy about things like this. He was barely trying to catch his breath but Eunwoo wasn't even nervous.