.15.

Eunwoo.

“Let's break up”

Those words brought back memories. Painful memories. Memories that caused the heart pain and sorrow but right now, it was a different person using those words. Although it was directed at me, why did it look like he was the one in Pain?

“Bin what are you talking about?”

He smiled painfully. “I just realized that nothing's going to come out of this. You still haven't gotten over your ex and I need to see someone else. I want to be in a real relationship with someone who likes me and you can't give me that. So let's stop deceiving ourselves..”

As stupid as that sounded. He was right. I was only using him and it didn't feel right. I was sorry. “ I'm sorry, I didnt-”

“Why are you apologizing?” he said with a broken laugh. He didn't look happy. Was I the one who did this to him? “I agreed to it to”

“Have you found someone you like?” I questioned as he nodded. “Who is he?”

“Just Someone” he smiled. This time it was sincere. Damn. Why did this feel like a real breakup? My heart was aching so much? Fuck! I didn't want to let him go.

“Friends?” I asked. He nodded, handing his hand out.

“Yeah. Friends” he said as I ignored his hands pulling him in for a Hug. He hugged back but I swear, I didn't want to let him go.

••••

“You not eating Dinner?” Sunmi asked as I sighed.

“I'm not Hungry” I mentioned as she sat beside me.

“What's wrong? Is it Jungkook again?”

I wish it was. “No”. She studied my expression before sighing. “Is it Moonbin? Did you guys break up?”

“He broke up with me. I guess I'm not good enough for him” I sighed, tugging on the blanket around my shoulder.

“I think the real reason might be because he couldn't take it” Sunmi mentioned.

“Couldn't take what?” I asked.

“I overhead Sanha and Moonbin talking and I think He found out already about your past with Jungkook..”

Shit. That's why. That's why he wanted to let me go so hard. I love Jungkook but at the same time, I didn't want to Hurt Moonbin. He was just too precious.

“Sunmi, why does it have to be Jungkook? That Motherfucker is living a wonderful life and I'm here in pain. I can't even love someone else. Why the fuck why?”

Sunmi consoled me. Sunmi was my BestFriend, my mother and my sister. After our parents died, she took care of me. Mom loved her a lot and her death pained Sunmi. She locked herself up for a year until Dad remarried but Dad died in his sleep some years back and our stepmom cried.

Jade, our stepmom was actually a nice person, she just didn't reside in Korea. She lived abroad.

“Do you at least have feelings for Bin?”

I shook my head. Sure, I might have liked him but it wasn't enough to be in a relationship with him.

“And you won't get mad if he gets into a relationship with someone else?” Sunmi asked again as I nodded. I won't get jealous cause he doesn't belong to me.

“He deserves someone better. Of course I won't be mad”

-----

This chapter is an apology.
Who else thinks IDOL remix was Lit. The original is good but IDOL remix is cool.

P:s; Guys I need to know, How Good is (G)IDLE?