.10.

Eunwoo.

“Why are you here?”

I had been trying to act like he didn't exist but him being my Art Teacher was something I wasn't going to agree with. I couldn't stand being alone with someone who thwarted my Heart.

He seemed unfazed taking off the glasses he had on. “..How can I help you Cha-issi?”

“You can help me by staying the fuck away from my School. You really have a lot of nerve coming down to SNU” I barked as my heart hurt badly.

“You can't just walk into my office to question me on my personal life. If you have nothing important to say, I suggest you get out”

I chuckled sadly fighting away the tears. “You enjoy seeing me this way don't you? I was doing good. You should have allowed me to move on completely before coming back”

“Eunwoo..”

“I missed you and even though you call me names, I'll still admit it. I missed you a lot but you didn't. I came here to fight with you but ended up brawling out my feelings” I said, about to leave when I heard him call me name softly.

“Why did you stop painting?”

I deeply sighed, pocketing my hands. “I lost my muse”

••••

Bin was in his dorm when I entered. Sanha had gone jogging with Jinwoo giving us more time alone. I took out milk for Bin and a Can of RedBull for myself as we hung around in the Kitchen.

“Eunwoo why are you dating me? Its not like we are having sex. You know, I've come to think that you like me”

“you think I like you?” I asked Turning to the dark haired boy. He quickly adverted his gaze not wanting to meet.

“N-No forget it, I'm sorry, I misunderstood”

I watched how the dark haired boy avoided my gaze. I pulled him closer, cupping his Chin, I whispered;

“Misunderstand this”

Then I sealed my lips with his. He gasped trying to pull away but I tightened my grip on his waist as I kissed him. Slowly, he began to kiss back wrapping his arms around my neck. Without breaking the kiss, I carried him into his room.

“Want to have Fun babyboy?” I grinned, rubbing his crotch as he moaned loudly. It turned me on in several ways. I leaned in to kiss him but only to be rejected. He pushed aside sitting up.

“I won't have Sex with you Eunwoo”

“Why?” I asked trailing kisses on his neck.

“Cause I don't want to give out my virginity to Someone just cause I was horny and he probably won't value it” He said getting up.

“BabyBoy do you want us to be more?” I smirked as he shook his head.

“That's the thing. You think Everything is A joke. Its always a joke with you”

“You are always so serious. Can't you learn to live a little?” I was pissed cause he was acting like the perfect man.

“You should be the one learning how to live cause you are not living right.” he yelled. I got out of bed with a red face and approached him, trapping him in between his wardrobe and I.

“Stop Judging Baby boy... You don't know half of my story, so don't judge me like you know me”

His breathe hitched as I got closer. “Then let me know you. Let's be friends”

“Deal” I muttered, sealing it with a kiss.

-----

*Coughs* who asked for an update.?