.1.

Bin.

Why do people drink?

I never got to understand the concept of wanting to solve your problems with alcohol. Trust me, I had tried drinking when I saw my first semester result but I never got to three bottles.

They tasted bitter As Fuck. All of them. It made me feel woozy and the next day I was as cranky as Hell. I hated it.

So I just stuck to my Sodas, Juices, and milkshakes. Too sweet? Well that's what a bitter heart like mine needed but Olivia had invited me for her in house party. I could have easily said No and lied about an assignment or project to finish but Olivia was a Friend and I just couldn't say no.

I liked parties....but I never liked The drunk people who get so high, they begin to touch you in places you don't want to be touched. Another reason would be the drink.

As stated above drinks and I aren't friends which is why I was outside standing in front of the building with my hands in my pocket thinking of whether to go in or just go back to my Dorm.

  “Bin?” Olivia called, brushing her side bang to the side. There was no way I was going now cause she already found me.

“Hey Liv..” I greeted back. “How's it going?”

She grinned, looking into the house. “You have to come in to find out”

I shrugged, inhaling and exhaling. It might not be that bad. I should really relax and stop acting like A chicken on fire.

“I'll be back in a second. Help yourself okay?” She smiled prettily and walked away while I looked around. My eyes landed on the Bar and I saw them serve Energy Drinks. They were not soda but they would do.

“I'll have a....” I told the bartender who only nodded and gave me a cold can. I thanked him walking to a corner that had a Sofa.

It was your typical party. Boys, girls, Dances, Drinks, Make out sessions, etc. I hated the scenery, no really I wasn't cool with people grinding on each other. I wasn't exactly the innocent type but I wasn't fond of PDA.

  “Hey Cutie..wanna Dance?” I looked up to see A Blonde haired Chick holding up a half filled glass of what looked like Ice and water.

“No thanks” I do not want you grinding on me in public. No hard feelings tho.

She sat beside me. “You must be shy, I'm Sunmi but My Friends call me Sunny. Its nice to meet you”

“Its Great to meet you too”

“So...are you from Here?” she asked with a smile. Damn. That smile. I nodded.

“Yeah. I go to SNU. Olivia's a friend” I replied as we conversed, she excused herself for abit while I was left alone. I looked at my watch and I headed into the bathroom but got stopped by Olivia who called me into a room.

It was Dark and it looked Dangerous. I didn't want in. She pulled me towards a large circle seating me down.

“Okay Guys, we can begin” she said.

Begin what? What the Fuck was happening? I looked at her for answers, instead she spun a bottle letting it point to a guy on black.

“Cha Eunwoo..” she grinned “Truth or Dare”

------