.3.

Eunwoo.

  Placing the Flowers on the grave, I walked away without saying anything. I didn't need to. They knew my thoughts and that was enough.

“What do you miss about them?” Sunmi asked the moment I got into the house.

“Everything” I answered heading towards the Kitchen when a thought clicked. I took out a bottle of water and faced her.

“Why are you friends with Liv again?”

Sunmi shrugged, sitting on a vacant kitchen stool. “Nothing.” I grinned not talking anymore. No one knew but I did. My sister wasn't the straightest of all rulers.

Olivia might have forgotten but Sunmi didn't. They were both Classmates in Grade 1 but they both schooled abroad. Sunmi never thought they'd meet again but they did.

Sunmi remembered but her friend forgot. Tough luck. Sunmi can hide a lot of things but she can't hide her feelings.

She wasn't straight and she never liked boys. I would know that because we are close and I see all the poems about wanting to kiss ‘Her’

My phone rang putting me out of my trance. The caller ID said JinJin. I swiped to answer it, placing the bottle on water on my table.

“Eunwoo, where is your ass?”

“Where it is supposed to be. On my body” I retorted rolling my eyeballs.

“I meant..where are you?” He asked again.

“Home. Why?”

“Get your body to my house. I need help. I'm going on a date” he pleaded as I grinned.

“Myungjun hyung finally asked you out?”

“What? No. Look, I need your help. So get here fast. Like in 20 minutes”

“Your house's like an hour drive away from here”

“I don't care if you fly. Get here on time” he said hanging up. I swear Jinwoo makes me mad at times. I sighed looking through my closet. I needed more black clothes and fast.

••••

“You look Good” I told him as he adjusted his coat. He looked at himself again through his phone and nodded.

My work here was done. As I turned about to leave, my gaze caught a familiar figure and I knew immediately, it was that boy I Kissed at Liv's Party. The only reason I remember was because he bit my lips that night and he didn't know.

I won't lie, he was cute but he looked too innocent.

“Hey” I called. He turned to look at me and his expression brightened. Cute. Very.

“H-Hi” he stuttered.

“You are that guy I met the other day right?”

He bit his lips looking away. Shy much? Raising a brow, I tilted his face to look at me.

“I just came here to advice you. Next time, when you get kissed, try not to bit people's lips. It a Spoiler..okay?” I said as he frowned. Lol, what was he thinking? He wasn't even my type.

“And The next time you see me, Its Moonbin and not Hey. Using that only shows disrespect” he said walking away while I stared at him dumbfounded.

He clapbacked. I thought he was too shy..maybe I thought wrong but there was something I wasn't wrong about though.

He was really cute.

••••

Have you voted yet?