.2.

Bin.

The said boy didn't even look up from his phone. He only muttered out a word that could be heard by few. From the looks of it, he looked uninterested in the game they were playing but why was he playing?

Boredom.. Maybe?

“...Dare”

Olivia looked around zoning into thinking mode before turning to me. I had a feeling of where this was going and No. I stood up about to leave when she pulled me back down.

“I dare you to make out with Bin”  she said as Eunwoo finally looked up from his phone.

His eyes seemed dark and empty. He didn't look like he had a soul. He was scary. I didn't want to make out with a scary person.

“This won't take long okay?” He said with his face close to mine. For a moment, I forgot how to breathe. He looked into my eyes and it felt like his gaze was piercing my soul.

“I don't want to do this. I'm s-”

His lips were already on mine. My eyes were as wide as that of a owl. He sucked on my lips running his hands through my clothed shirt. How was he this good at kissing? I opened my mouth letting him enter, he held the back of my neck as he played with my tongue.

My stomach roared in confusion cause it wasn't sure what to feel. Suddenly, I felt him pull away. He didn't even look at me, he went back to his Phone like nothing had just happened?

Am I Gay?

Olivia jabbed me with a wicked grin on her face. “You can thank me later”

••••

Bin.

His hands.

His long skillful hands.

I wanted them on my body again.

Where was I going to meet him?

It had a been a week and no sign of him? I missed him badly.

“Are you going to seat there thinking like the Nerd that you are or are you going with me for Lunch?” Olivia asked as I grabbed my things going with her. I would have clapbacked to her but my mind was preoccupied.

“Moonbin?” a familiar voice called. “Right?”

I nodded with a smile. “Sunmi right?”

She nodded also, shifting so I could seat beside her. Olivia sat opposite me with her boyfriend Minhyuk. I never liked Minhyuk and the reason was because  was as good at dancing just like I was.

Yes. I dance. I am a Dancer.

“What course do you take again?” I asked her as she bit down on a piece of bread.

“English Language. Currently, I'm thinking of changing to Law but I haven't decided yet so...How's life?” She asked as I shrugged.

Life was what it was. Nothing's different.

“Saw you kiss a guy that night.. Never knew you swung that way. I was thinking you would be a potential boyfriend to me” She laughed as I chuckled.

“I don't really Care about preferences. I just like who I like. People call that being bisexual. I call it being free” I said as she nodded sipping her orange juice. From the glow of her skin, you could tell that she was a Rich kid..

“So tell me...how was he?”

Confused, I dropped my fork. How was who? “Sorry..what?”

“Cha Eunwoo...was he a good kisser?” She asked. She knew Eunwoo too?

I looked down at my watch trying to study the pattern of the clock. “He was Fair..”

“He still sucks. That brother of mine still sucks at kissing..”

Yeah he was totally not that-wait....rephrase. Did she just say Brother?

“He is your brother?” I inquired, shocked as she nodded with a grin.

“Yes Moonbin. I am Cha Sunmi, Eunwoo's older sister”

------

I sincerely have no idea where this book is going but show some love and vote.