.13.

Important A/N below.

Eunwoo.

Friends.

That's what friends do.

“I'm confused about something Eunwoo, why did you stop painting?”

Eunwoo groaned in his seat. “Not your fucking business, so drop it”

“..You have a great talent Woonie,  are you going to give it up because of a simple Heartbreak?”

Eunwoo was beginning to get vexed. “You were the only reason, I started to paint. You taught Me how to be a good artist. Now tell me how you expect me to paint and not think of you uh?”

“Eunwoo...”

“No listen Jungkook. I want to know why you came back. Why you left your family overseas and came back to South Korea. Why?” Eunwoo said in a fit of rage.

“Listen Eunwoo, I'm not going to talk about my personal life with you”

Eunwoo gave out a mocking laughter as he clapped. “That was all you ever talked about when you were with me...this same personal life. Let's stop kidding ourselves. Jungkook, did you come back for me?”

Jungkook stared into Eunwoo's beautiful eyeballs and he was tempted to kiss him but he knew what would evolve from that.

“Stop being delusional and move on” He said as Eunwoo nodded leaving his office with a grin.

He knew Jungkook couldn't lie without Raising a brow a little. He knew Jungkook all too well.

••••

“So Kris didn't work out. How about John? He looks suitable. What do you-”

Bin stopped talking. “Did you just kiss me?”

Eunwoo nodded rubbing circles around his hands. “Yeah.”

“At this rate you're never going to find someone” Bin huffed pushing Eunwoo's hands away. Eunwoo snuggled into his Bin's arms.

“I just want you” he cooed as Bin shook his head with Jinwoo approaching them.

“You've got football practice. You'll talk to Your boyfriend later okay? Now let's go” Jinwoo said as Eunwoo nodder facing Bin.

“Wanna come watch me play?”

Bin disagreed. “I don't like football”

Jinwoo and Eunwoo shot him.a weird glance. Eunwoo's was the weirdest. “Do I really need to confirm if you are a girl..? How can you not like football”

“The same way you don't like People touching your face” Bin replied as Eunwoo sighed letting go of him.

“See you after practice then”

“Sure.” Bin replied with a warm smile as he watched the figures until they disappeared.

     “Boyfriend?” Jungkook asked taking a seat beside him.

“..Yes”

“Cha Eunwoo is your boyfriend?” Jungkook said with shock as Bin nodded with a blush. “That's interesting. Who knew Eunwoo could move on so fast?”

Bin stared at Jungkook suspiciously. “How did you know?”

“Oh” Jungkook paused. “I've been in on the gossips”

Bin laughed. “As a lecturer should you really be doing that? Listening to gossip?”

“Its the way of life. It's normal” Jungkook chuckled as Bin nodded.

“So..” Jungkook cleared his throat. “..How are you and Eunwoo? From what I can see you two must really love each other”

Bin hated lying but he understood why Eunwoo needed him to lie so he was going to do his best at it.

“I feel like he loves me too much” Bin chuckled as tears formed in his eyes.

“Heard about his ex and how they broke up.?”

Bin shook his head. “He never talks about his Ex”

“You should ask him” Jungkook said with a sincere smile when they both heard a Shout.

“Why the fuck are you with my boyfriend?” Eunwoo shouted matching towards them.

“Eunwoo” Bin got up. “We were just talking. Where are your manners?”

Eunwoo didn't listen. Instead he glared at Jungkook. He didn't understand how they became these close but he didn't like it.

“Stay away from him..okay?”
Jungkook didn't reply but Bin did.

“Eunwoo..be polite!” he snapped. Eunwoo pulled Bin closer, placing his Lips on Bins as they both kissed passionately. Jungkook was completely forgotten and Eunwoo didn't stop for breathe. His hands got busy with Bin's body as Bin moaned out quietly.

When they both pulled away, Bin searched for Something in Eunwoo's eyes. Instead, he saw tears.

“Please stay away from Him...” Eunwoo said pulling him in for a hug.

Bin nodded as He rubbed circles on Eunwoo's back to calm him down.

Who exactly was Jungkook to Eunwoo?

----

Is this book even good? Sides, Who else knows that Fantagio is broke? I don't want to believe it to. I mean, I'm feeling so bad for Astro. What exactly would happen to them?  I'm really trying hard not to think about this but its not working.

I mean they owe me a bad boy concept.