..24..

Bin.

Stupid as I was, I forgot to take a jacket. I was cold but I didn't want to act like it. I didn't want Eunwoo removing his for me. It would be cliché and I am not a fan of overused expressions. Maybe I should get Sa---

“I've missed you” Eunwoo said cutting me from my thoughts. He missed me...how did he find out I was here? Was he stalking me?

“Yeah” I replied. Of course I missed him too but I really wasn't going to say that. Call it pride or whatever you want. I looked away while his gaze remained on me.

“Jungkook and I aren't dating..” Eunwoo said shocking me. They are not?

“How would you expect me to believe that?” I raised a brow as he smiled.

“There's only one person in my heart right now and that is You.” he said as he moved closer to me. “Moonbin..” he called, looking directly into my eyes. “..I love you. I want to be with you”

“Idiot” I mumbled, hitting his arm. He grinned, placing a quick kiss on my lips.

“Was expecting a love you too but idiot could work. I don't care what you call me, as long as we're together again, then its fine” who's cheesy boyfriend is this?

Why did I feel like this was all a dream? Was Eunwoo really here? Am I actually awake? I sighed letting Eunwoo go. I needed to make sure this was true.

“What happened to Jungkook?” I asked biting hard on my lower lip.

His expression changed as his gaze rested on the floor. “He left”

“Why?”

“I chose you”

••••

Flashback.

Here”

Eunwoo mentioned giving Jungkook the glass of Yoghurt taking a seat beside him. Jungkook thanked him drinking the milky drink.

“Eunwoo let's travel together. Let's start a new life over there. Just Me, you and our future kids” Jungkook suggested as Eunwoo sighed. He couldn't do this anymore.

“Jungkook, its true that I loved you and we had something once but things have changed. I am not that kid I was anymore.” he heaved a deep sign before continuing. He couldn't bare to see the look on Jungkook's face, so he kept his gaze down. “You have a wife and kids who love you very much.. You should be with them.