.16.

Bin.

  I promised I wasn't going to cry but I did and Sanha was there to comfort me. All I just had to do was say Hi, give small talks, avoid unnecessary questions and leave. I know half of our friends would have already heard about the breakup so we would have to give reasons why we broke up.

Valid reasons not like Cardi's excuse of breaking up because of a purple blanket. No. Not that.

“Are you good?” a familiar voice asked.

I nodded but didn't answer. I didn't want to talk to him or Eunwoo, not right now.

“Are you avoiding me too?” he questioned with a raised brow stepping infront of me. This bitch.

“You want me to talk to you?! Alright let's talk! For starters, what did you do to make Eunwoo break? How did you break him? Because of you, he is unable to love...”

Jungkook pocketed his hands. “I didn't break him. It wasn't my intention. Bin, I love Eunwoo”

The way he said it made me cringe. He loves Eunwoo. It was a present tense meaning he still loved him.

“You are a married man. Know that!”

He sighed pitifully. “It was an arranged marriage, I never intended to marry her. I don't know why I'm telling you this but you have the right to know since I had no choice”

I swallowed hard as I listened. “If you love Eunwoo, I suggest you take him back before he gets snatched away..”

“I can't.”

“Why?”

“He doesn't love me anymore”

••••

“Drop my Fries!!” an angry Olivia mentioned hitting Sunmi as she laughed. I envied their friendship. Olivia and I weren't as close as that.

“Want to come watch us play?” Jinwoo asked as Olivia shook her head.

“Will be leaving school early cause Minhyuk's sick so I have to go take care of him” She explained as We all nodded.

“I'll come if Bin agrees to come with me” Sunmi said batting her eyelids.

“...Me?” I raised a brow. She nodded, holding my arm. “i'll be lonely and I won't have anyone to talk to”

But I didn't like football. Basketball. Yes but football....

“O-Okay” let's just suck it up for today. “I'll come watch”

“Thanks Binnie” She smiled pinching my cheek. I slapped her hand off immediately. Nobody touches my cheek. She frowned playful stabbing her food with her fork while I laughed at her expression.

Jinwoo and Sanha spoke about new practise techniques while Olivia and Sunmi spoke about Things I didn't want to concern myself with.

••••

“Come on! You call that a Pass!” Sunmi yelled at one of the football players while I laughed. She seemed to be enjoying the game very much. I looked at the field holding a gaze with Eunwoo. Quickly, I looked away trying to focus on a video I was trying to edit.

“Should we go? You don't look like you are enjoying yourself” Sunmi said as I disagreed.

“Nah. I'm watching you enjoy the game. So I'm enjoying myself a bit” I chuckled as she hit my shoulder softly.

“Idiot” she mumbled as she continued to watch the game while I watched Eunwoo play and I thought about what Jungkook said.

He doesn't love me anymore”

Could it be? Was there someone else?

••••

Can we get up to 1k votes maybe?

Where's Jinwoo? 😢😢😢