.4.

Bin.

You sure you're okay?” Sanha, My roommate asked. “You've been tilting the life out of that pillow you're holding”

I sighed, throwing the pillow aside. “So I met a very cute boy. We met through a dare where he was dared to kiss me”

“Yeah?”

“We meet again today and I thought he wanted to ask me out but he only told me not to bite people when I kiss them..how sick is that?”

Sanha laughed, with tears almost falling out of his eyes. I threw my pillow at him making him glare had at me. What? That little Peanut caused it.

“Do you like this boy already? Dude, you just met him” Sanha explained as I sighed. I didn't like Eunwoo,I just wanted to be kissed again.

“I don't like him.” I grabbed my coat. “I'm going out” I stated leaving the room and made my way towards the rooftop. It was always open during weekends for cleaning.

I never dated anyone cause I never thought myself as someone serious. I never liked someone for more than a week and I had a lot of priorities and criteria. Fuck! I couldn't get married and I knew that.

Sighing, I sat down to enjoy the cool breeze. I was going to forget Eunwoo.

••••

“You have Maths first” Daehyun told me as I groaned. I loved maths but the thought of solving maths so early in the morning weakened my brain cells.

“Thanks” I mentioned heading for class when I slipped falling on the floor with my books scattered on the hard concrete.

“Need help?”

I heard a voice say. I raised my head to see Eunwoo. My heart kept beating so fast, I couldn't stop it. The fuck was this? He had his hand out waiting for me to take it.

But I ignored it and got up dusting my jean. He frowned handing me my books. I collected them without muttering a thank you.

“Hey!” he called as I snickered.

“I have a Name”

“Ofcourse you do. Its BabyBoy to me” He grinned as I glared briefly at him. Baby what?

“No. Its Moonbin. I won't tell you again.” I made a way to leave but he grabbed my hand stopping me from going.

“Give me your number” he said shocking me. Grinning like an idiot, I yanked my hand off his.

“No. I don't want disrespectful assholes like you in my DM” and I walked away like the motherfucking boss I was. But really, I wanted to kiss him again.

I wanted him yet I was pushing him away.

••••

Eunwoo.

He fell and I just helped. That was all. I didn't want us to be friends. No way. He was too innocent to hang around me an no...just because he said assholes doesn't make him less un-innocent.

He still was.

But the stupid thing was that I wanted him.

“Eunwoo, you coming? We are going for practice.” Sanha called as I nodded trailing behind Sanha wondering if I was going to see Him again.

------

Why are you still reading this?