.12.

Third person.

Are you a virgin or not? Just answer the question.” Bin said as Sanha shook his head.

“How did you lose it?” Bin asked staring at the large cup of Beer infront of him. Sanha shrugged rubbing his hands together.

“She was Naughty and she seduced me. Things happened and I lost it”

Bin took note of the she word that Sanha used. He wasn't into boys. Noted. But Bin was. At least he was sure now, since his heart only revolved around Eunwoo. Mehn was he fucked.

Why did he go to that party?

Why didn't he kiss Sunmi?

Why the fuck do they all go to the same school?

Bin massaged his temples as Sanha patted his shoulder, picking up a large cup of Beer.

“Are you in love?”

Bin coughed out loudly accidentally choking himself. Sanha chuckled putting down the glass in his hand. “Shut up! Its not funny”

“To me, it pretty much is” Sanha said. “But for reals, who do you love?”

Bin sighed as Sanha shook his head as realisation hit him hard in the Brain. “You are in love with Eunwoo?!”

“I want to deny that but I'm not a very good liar”

Bin had told Sanha about everything. And by everything. We mean his real relationship with Eunwoo.

“No. You can not fall for him. Eunwoo isn't ready for a real relationship. You'll only get hurt”

Bin placed his gaze on the large clock in the Room. “You know its not like I planned to fall in love with him. You do know that shit happens right?”

“True but I suggest you call it off. Eunwoo can't move on”

“Why? Why can't he move on?” a curious Bin inquired holding a stare battle with Sanha. The younger lost picking up his glass.

“He's still in love with his Ex”

••••

Bin could feel his heart breaking but he acted like he was fine. It wasn't by force to make someone love you. If Eunwoo didn't love him, then fine but he was going to help him get over his Ex.

“You busy?” Bin asked as the white boy looked up from his Phone.

“This is a First Babyboy”

“Yeah. Yeah. Get your ass up, we're going on a date” Bin said as Eunwoo chuckled.

“You could have at least asked nicely” Eunwoo grinned, scanning him from top to bottom.

“Take a jacket. It will be cold. I'll be waiting downstairs. Don't keep me waiting!” Bin warned leaving Eunwoo's apartment.

        Eunwoo had his eyes on Bin the entire time wondering why he took such a bold move.

“Keep your eyes on the road and stop staring at me”

“Can I call you an Angel?” Eunwoo asked.

“Why?”

“Cause you are too Beautiful to be Human” Eunwoo ended with a playful grin. Bin scoffed, crossing his arms.

“Bitch, that was the corniest line, I have ever heard”

“It made you smile though” Eunwoo shrugged as Bin laughed.

“Yh..I was smiling upside down” he Sassed with Eunwoo shaking his head.

“I was trying to be romantic” he complained.

“No one asked you to be, keep your eyes on the road” Bin mentioned, turning to face his window. There was a long silence before Eunwoo Finally spoke.

“Why are you taking me out?”

Bin shrugged. “To set you up”

“To set me up? Why would you do that?” Eunwoo raised a brow. Bin sent him a sincere smile while patting his thighs.

“Because it is what Friends do”

----

Worried about Astro.
Starting a New book tho.
Title: For ArmyIt's a fanfiction.