.6.

Bin.

I didn't know why he sat with us for Lunch. He never did neither would he stop looking at me. It was weird but I liked the attention.

Suddenly, he coughed leaning across the table with others watching us. “Give me your number”

He said sternly as I tried hiding my blush. Not wanting to meet his gaze, I took out my phone handing it to him.

He collected it with our hands brushing. Typing his number into, he called it. Staring at his phone, he saved the number handing my phone back to me.

“I'll call you. Do not reject it or else...” He winked, getting up to leave while I stared blankly at him. Cha Eunwoo was so confusing. His sister, elbowed my hips making me groan in pain.

It hurt. No seriously, It did.

“You and Eunwoo uh?” She had a sly smirk on her round petite face. “I ship it”

“Let that ship Sink cause its not sailing.. Ever” I mentioned eating my lunch fighting off a blush.

••••

“Want a ride?”

I looked around me just to clarify it was me He was talking to.

“You talking to me?” I asked as he smiled, opening the door to his Ferrari. “Come on, Get in”

“I don't even know you. Why will I get in?” I scoffed, walking ahead but he kept driving until I stopped.

“I'm not going to kidnap you. You just look like you need a ride”

“Thanks but I don't stay far away” I replied. His gaze lingered on me before he waved me a bye and drove off. He was weird but he looked a lot like Eunwoo. I would I said they were brothers but Sunmi was his only Sibling.

My phone rang putting me out of my thoughts. I took it out to see ‘world-wide handsome’ as the name. No really, Why so Long?

“Hello?” It was more of a question than a statement.  I could hear shuffling in the background before the voice finally spoke.

“Babyboy” the voice cooed. I shrieked, halting while looking around. The Actual Fudge. Why couldn't he call me by my Name?

“What do you want?”

There was silence before he spoke. “Closure. Where are you right now?”

“On my way to the dorm..why?”

“Good” he said hanging up. Okay. I didn't get this doof. What did he want? I kicked a stone continuing my work thinking of what to eat when I get back to the dorm.

Sincerely, I was getting really tired of Rice and Kimchi. I should ask Sanha to cook for me.

A loud hoot threw me off balance as I turned to my side to see Eunwoo on A Blue and Black Powerbike. It was a Beauty.

“Miss me?” he grinned.

“No” I crossed my arms looking away.

“I'll start to believe you when you came look directly at me when you talk” he grinned, handing me a helmet. “Come on, get on”

Collecting it from him, I Wore it, adjusting the size. “Where are we going?”

“My Home” he said immediately I got on. “Hold on tight babyboy”

Wrapping my arms around his waist, I groaned. “My name is MoonBin”

•••••

Did yhu vote?