Chapter 20: Ceremony

Cora's POV

"Come on, Emily! We're going to be late!" I called up the stairs.

It had been a couple of weeks since Beau and I had returned from the beach and we were deep into wedding planning.

Well I was. He just wanted to set the date. Which he did. It was going to be in a week and I had a lot of planning to do so I enlisted the help of Emily.

Today we are meeting with the florist and caterer.

"I coming" she said as she hurried down the steps. Lizzy was already waiting out in the car. She was so excited that Beau and I were getting married.

We went through our meetings, carefully picking out flower arrangements and selecting the menu. Last thing was the dress. I was dreading this part.

Putting on the dress made everything more real. The fact that my mother and father won't be there. At least Luke is driving up with Natalie to attend. We got to the bridal shop and I got butterflies in my stomach.

"It will be okay" Emily said as she squeezed my hand.

We headed inside and I gasped at how many white dresses hung on the walls.

"Hi, Luna Cora. I'm Olivia" a formally dressed woman with black hair said as she approached us. She had a big smile on and she outstretched her hand for me to shake, which I did.

"H-hi. Sorry, this is just all so much."

"Well that's what I'm here for. Here, take a seat and I'll pull some dresses that I think you'll love."

"Thank you."  We all sat down.

A few minutes later she returned and gestured for her to follow her into a separate room.

She helped me into the first dress and I walked out so Emily and Lizzy could see it.

"You look like a princess!" Lizzy yelled.

"You look gorgeous!" Emily said.

"Thanks guys" I said as I headed over to the mirror. Stepping up onto the platform, I looked at my reflection.

Cora's dress^Tears started to brim my eyes, "I-it's perfect

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Cora's dress^
Tears started to brim my eyes, "I-it's perfect." I managed to say.

I turned around to face them again. I walked over to Lizzy and crouched a little, "Lizzy, will you be my flower girl?"

"Yes!!!!" She said as she jumped up and hugged me.

"Well then, let's go find you a dress!" Olivia said, taking Lizzy to a separate section.

"You know I would ask you to be my maid of honor but Beau and I decided for it to just be us up there. Since he doesn't have anyone as close as I do. He said he couldn't choose between his betas so I agreed that we don't have to do it."

"It's okay. I'll just be in the front row, crying a lot" she said with a laugh.

"You won't be the only crying" I said, smiling.

We hugged and I got back into my clothes so we could help Lizzy find a dress.
——————————————————————————
There I was. Sitting in a chair, putting on my makeup with my hair done by a this hair dresser that Emily knew.

I'm getting married today.

I put on the finishing touches and walked over to Emily so she could help me get into my dress.

"Don't be nervous. You look amazing and you're marrying your mate."

"I know. I know. I just wish my parents could be here. That they had approved so none of that had happened."

"Well I'm here now. And so is Lizzy and soon you'll be married to Beau." She said with a smile.

"You're right, you guys are my family." I said as they both hugged me.

"Luna Cora, are you ready?" A woman said as she poked her head in.

"Yes."

Emily instructed Lizzy to go out to sprinkle the flowers. A couple of minutes later it was my turn.

Just imagine a lot more chairs^I walked out of the house and watched as everyone stood

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Just imagine a lot more chairs^
I walked out of the house and watched as everyone stood. We were in our backyard and everyone from the pack was here. This was their alpha getting married after all.

I started to head down the aisle as the music played. Looking at Beau, I saw a huge smile on his face as I got closer.

"Hi, beautiful."

"Hi" I said, handing my flowers to Lizzy and watching her sit down next to Emily.

Beau took my hands in his as the woman started to say, "Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to bring together Alpha Beau and Cora."
——————————————————————————

The reception^We were at the reception enjoying everyone's company

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The reception^
We were at the reception enjoying everyone's company. Many pack members came up to congratulate us and I couldn't help the big smile on my face.

"Cheers, to the happy couple!" Theo shouted as he raised his drink. I had managed to convince Beau to invite him. He is his brother after all.

Everyone cheered and clinked their glasses.

Beau stood up from the chair beside me and got everyone's attention. "I just want to say that I'm so happy to have found my mate and for her to be such a strong and beautiful creature." He took my hand for me to stand next to him. "So, welcome to the Black Rose Pack, Luna Cora!"

Everyone cheered and clapped. I was beaming. He gave me a small kiss.

Then I started to feel very weak. I started to grab onto Beau but I didn't steady myself enough before I started to fall back.

"Cora? Cora!" I heard Beau yell.
——————————————————————————