12.

The next day on set was pretty hard.

The moment Joesphine stepped her foot into the room everybody went silent. Some were mad at her for ditching us like that without warning and some others were just confused. I was both.

She looked around dumpfounded and she lowered her head in embarrassment. For a moment I felt bad for her but then I remember what she had done and I went back to being furious with her.

As she was looking around her eyes fell on me and she came closer. When she reached me I rolled visibly my eyes and turned my head away from her.

"Hero, can we talk for a second?", she asked almost whispering.

"About what?", I snapped at her quite rudely.

"Everything that happened that past few days. I don't want us to not be okay", she said.

I let out a breath.

"Well too bad we aren't", I tried to walk away but she stopped me.

"Hero, please. Don't do this to me. I can't stand you being mad at me", she plead her voice cracking in the end.

"But I am, Jo", I exclaimed. "I am so mad at you. I am furious. I am so angry it almost makes me not want to speak with you again", her face fell even more and I immediately wanted to take everything back. I wanted to pull her in my arms, strok her hair and tell her everything is going to be okay.

But I couldn't do it. Nothing was okay.

Suddenly her face hardened. She grabbed my wrist and started walking fast. We reached her dressing room and she pushed me inside locking the door after.

"What the-"

"Shut up and hear me the fuck out", she yelled pushing me against the door and crossing her arms after.

I gulped.

Fuck, that was hot.

"Since when do you have the right to be mad at me? Yes, I ditched a day of filming without telling anyone but how does that have anything to do with you?", she yelled coming closer to my face. "You were horrible to me! I kissed you and you rejected me right after. And the next day you told me those horrifying stuff I can't get out of my mind! So tell me, how the fuck do you have the right to be mad at me. I should be the one mad at you", she yelled pressing her finger at my chest pointing at me.

Just then, I relized that there were two parts of the story. I was mad at Jo but she was also mad at me and she had her own rights. I felt bad for yelling at her before hearing her out.

I tried to escape her trap but she pushed my chest with her hands even more making me stamble against the wall once again.

However I couldn't help but think that when she wanted to escape she ran to Andrew, a guy who almost forced himself on her dispite knowing her situation and broke up with her in the most hurtful way.

"I do though, Jo. I have the right to be mad. Instead of coming to me to sort things out you went to Andrew, of all people. Fucking Andrew! What does he have that you want to be with him after everything he said to you?", I yelled bringing my face closer to hers. Her quick breathing fanned my face and soon I matched mine with hers.

"You don't understand", she said taking a step back losing the close contact.

"Then make me understand, Jo! I hate seeing you that way. I'm furious with you but I still care about you", her eyes met mine. "I want you to be okay. So make me understand what he has that I d-", I cut myself off realizing what I was about to say. My eyes widened and so did hers.