Chapter 5 : First Date

Chapter 5

Santana

I sat down in the living room and waiting on Tokyo was like waiting for the police in the hood, this girl practically took forever and me with the thinnest patience, I had to really calm down and just sit back and relax. My brothers was out at the basketball court for the night making a quick dollar on the small basketball tournaments that went on at Lemon City park a tradition handed down to each of us. I haven't heard from Syn but she should have been home by now but I wasn't going to stress it.

"Babe!" I yelled and I heard the door open.

"Yes babe!" she yelled back.

I sighed. "You ready yet?"

"I just got to straighten the other side of my hair," she answered.

I groaned loudly. This girl was going to make me miss my pick and she didn't like me when I was angry. I got up looking through my phone and out the window for any unusual activity that was going on at the moment just to keep myself occupied. Then heard a knock on the window which made me look out of it again. The porch light immediately turned on and I saw this nigga. I walked to the door and unlocked the locks and open the door, just to see this nigga.

"Zeno? State finally let your ass out?" I asked and he smiled, shaking his head.

I knew Zeno. He was always the pretty boy of the group. That's the reason women messed with physically because he had money. He played women like he played games. He was a pro but I always told him that he was going to catch a woman who would put him in his place and make him realize all these hoes was just out here for the money that he possessed even when he was in jail.

"Man, five years felt like twenty to life, never going back to that bitch ever again," he explained and I looked past him into the car and already saw Avant. He was bobbing his head to the music like a madman. I knew Zeno never switched who he fucked with. Especially with Avant's crazy ass.

"What you doing here? You never come to my house," I said.

He cracked a smile when taking out his phone. He showed me a text sent from Mic and I quickly smiled.
"This nigga Mic aint even throw a nigga coming home party just a job to go handle," he joked and I shook my head.

"Alright babe I'm finished," I heard Tokyo's heels click behind me and he chuckled. I turned around and she rolled her eyes and sat on the barstool. She knew that the conversation was going to be a small one but not long because she already set me behind.

I walked outside and closed the door behind me.

" I see you still with Tokyo," he said, leaning on the porch wall.

I nodded. "She keep me level headed, now wassup with the plan? you talked to him."

He nodded, showing me his phone and the address. "Yeah he said we meeting over at the regular spot at this address tomorrow morning. six am sharp." Finally there was going to be some bankroll going on. "You talked to Fredo?"

I sighed just thinking about the name. Fredo was one crazy ass white boy who grew up in the same hood as us in Lil Haiti. Growing up with this nigga always kept me on alert. Not because I was his friend but this dude was always doing some crazy shit that could land anyone with him in the pen. He always claimed that he was born the wrong color which made people like him. I always assumed that he and Avant was long lost brothers' because they acted just the same way.

"Fredo's still trapping. He just keep it on the low, you know, since he done got with this Jamaican girl."

"You mean the bitch with the fat ass?" he asked and I laughed.