Chapter 13: Party Of One

Chapter Thirteen

Nadia

Two days later

After what happen ed yesterday it was hard to really understand Santana as a person. For four years I've been tied to him emotionally, physically and sexually, and somehow I felt guilty for every little moment about it. Now that I was pregnant with our second child, I had to think twice about everything; about what I wanted to do and who I wanted to be with. Right now Santana was just in his own little world thinking that he could still fuck with me while he had ties with Tokyo. I didn't have a problem with her because I didn't know her at all. I saw her face but not in person and I knew of her. I knew that Santana was her man and I was his baby's mama. I had to play my role.

Nymeria wasn't up yet so I decided to start on breakfast just so I could be ahead of time with everything and get her ready to go to my mother's house for the weekend. Usually Santana insisted that she stay here with me but my mom wanted to see her granddaughter and I wasn't going to stop her from seeing her one and only granddaughter in a pool of grandsons. As she slept in her room peacefully I got to cracking eggs and toasting toast while listening to Tamar Braxton's Love and War. As I danced I was being drowned inside of Tamar's words and bopping my head.

"Hey ugly!"

I quickly turned and around to see Santana sitting there smiling with his hand under his chin.

I frowned. I really didn't want him around me at the moment and he wasn't even supposed to be here when I told him that he couldn't come. Knowing Santana he was going to come no matter what. "What you want with my life boy?" I asked, walking over to the radio and turning off the music to get back to scrambling my eggs.

"I came to see Nymeria before you ship her off to your momma house," he answered, full with attitude.

I just rolled my eyes and focused on not burning this breakfast. "It's only once a month. You make it look like it's all the time she's over there. I need a much needed weekend to myself. You're not here always watching over Nymeria." I smiled knowing that I hit right on the nail about what I said. I was honest. He was never there to even watch Nymeria for a full twenty four hours unless she was sick, and that barely happened. He was so busy on satisfying Tokyo that there was just some days he couldn't come and watch her. That's why my mom was always there to see her grandbaby.

"Alright I'll let her go, but next month she staying here."

I nodded slowly as if I really cared about what he said. In all honesty she was going to go. He had to have respect for my family just like I had respect for his. Even those who were labeled as family.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see him texting on his phone. I felt that his life was on his phone. Especially when he walked through my door. "Your girlfriend checking up on you?" I asked and he looked up at me. He smiled while getting up from his seat. Then he came over to me and cornered me. He stood so close that I could smell his Burberry cologne that I had gotten him for his birthday last year. I stared up into his eyes and tilted my head. I was trying to figure out what the hell he was thinking while he peered at me. He then lifted me up and sat me on the counter. The smell of his minty breath filled my nostrils when he took a deep breath.

"Listen, whatever goes on out of this house happens out of this house. Right now my main priority in Nymeria Sade Cole— my daughter."

I rolled my eyes. "Ok if you sa—"

He immediately pressed his lips to mine, creating this electric feeling in my body. I was already having this bad feeling like I always did when me and Santana did things like this.

"Daddy." I heard Nymeria groan as she walked into the kitchen, and I immediately pushed Santana off of me and wiped my lips.

"Looks who's up," he said as he went over to our daughter to pick her up. "I thought you forgot about me."

I jumped off the counter and fixed her plate.

"No, no, no, I was up!" she said, rubbing her eyes.

He laughed. If anything Santana and Nymeria was a pair.

Just the fact that I was pregnant with another one of them really opened my eyes. How was I going to juggle two kids?

"Santana, we need to talk," I told him.

"About?" he asked. When I rose my brow he shook his head and put our daughter down. Then he went into her play room.

I grabbed Nymeria's plate and put it on her little table and kissed her on the top of her head.

When I had gotten to her play room and closed the door just a little, I could see Santana playing with her little toys. I coughed loudly to grab his attention.

"Sorry, what's up?" he asked.

I leaned on the wall. "So what's your plan for baby number two?"

He looked down, taking out his phone. "Is baby number two confirmed?" he asked back.

I groaned and went over to him to take his phone from his hand.

He looked puzzled. "Come on man! What the hell?"

Now that the phone was gone, I had his full attention because that phone was going to take over Santana's life. "Baby number two is confirmed. Are you going to do like you did with Nymeria and don't come to any appointments or the baby shower? Just show up at the birth and not tell Tokyo?"

He shrugged. "Listen, after I do this little pick tonight we'll talk about it?" He got up and walked over to me top snatch his phone from my hand and kissed me on the cheek. "I promise."

When he left I followed to see him heading out of the door, and then I just sat on the stool. Another nine of months of doing this pregnancy alone.