34- Family Feud

Chapter Thirty Four

Zeno

"Zeno! Uh. huh," Syn moaned  as I smacked her ass, giving her every single piece of skin that wrapped around the twelve inch snake that I was working with.

"Fuck!" I grunted kissing her down her spine. I slowly felt my dick throb "Oh shit," I said speeding up the pace as she threw it back harder on me. We ended up both climaxing making me collapse on the bed as she hopped off and headed into the bathroom.

"Where you going?" I asked. Usually Syn was up to lying in bed with me while we enjoyed the rest of the night but lately she's just been in and out.

"Whitney's house, study group," she yelled. I jumped off the bed, put on some basketball shorts and walked into the guest room to see Fredo in full attire.

"The fuck you going?" I questioned and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Anywhere to stop hearing y'all fuck like crazy," he joked.

"Well give me a minute, we going out," I walked back into my room to see Syn fully clothed in distressed jeans and a SpongeBob shirt She grabbed her purse, kissed me and walked straight out of the house. I swear I have been seeing less of this female.

After a few weeks Fredo finally healed up. I was able to have a conversation with him and the shit that he was telling me was trigging every angry vein in my body. From Xavion's men threatening him and beating him senseless to threatening to end his life. It just made Mayhem a crazier ass nigga in my books. Shit really made me just want to just pick up a gun and find Xavion and  shoot the nigga in the face but I had a better plan for that fuck nigga.

"Man just sitting in that little ass warehouse on that small ass chair made me think about this trap life. Is the shit worth it? I could find a bad bitch and just live life," he said as we drove to Jackson North to check up on Avant.

"So you gonna go get a full time job and listen to what people tell you all the time, sticking to a schedule?"

"Shit, fuck no! I could do this little trap game on the low and get some cash but as far as anything else man a nine to five ain't me but finding a down ass chick is my thing." I thought about Syn, I felt that way about her being a down ass chick but I didn't want to fuck up her life pushing her away from school and letting her be with me. But every time she was with me she constantly did her school work before she did everything else with me. I already considered her a woman with so much traits of a wife. I just felt like there were some things that she wasn't telling me.

As we pulled into the private hospital buildings of the hospital, I handed the valet my keys and a twenty and walked into the hospital. The nurse barely even asked for ID already knowing that I came here on a daily basis and since Fredo tagged along it wasn't a problem. Avant was supposed to get released but after something happened to his lungs so they kept him in longer for testing.

"Ain't you brother came back into the game a few weeks ago also?" Fredo asked and as much as I hated that mother fucker he somehow crawled back into my life with a damn business plan.

"Yeah man, talking about a partnership and big money, you already know I can't trust the nigga."

"For five years while your dumb ass was in jail he kept our asses afloat," Fredo spoke and slide into the elevator. I smashed the eight floor button. I just looked at him puzzled and wiped my face.

"What you mean?"

"When you and Game stopped talking, so did business. Mic somehow kept in contact with Game because he knew connects; he knew where money was coming in and out. Game wasthe missing bullet from the gun. He helped us out with sending money to you, paying for the lawyer and getting you right back on your feet when you got out. That's all your brother man. But both of yall are  too busy worrying about the fucking past you can't even do business now. Shit's crazy," Fredo explained.