48- The End?

Chapter Forty Eight

Zeno

"Why the fuck we got to lay low. Yall just giving Xavion time to fuck with us man!" Avant complained.

As much as he was right, he was wrong at the same damn time.

"Remember we murdered two people and there are a few more people left on our list. The police is out looking for any person affiliated with Mic. We already sent his wife and kids to another state so we should be good unless the money we paid Kendrick isn't enough," Avant shook his head as we walked into the corner store. We bought some roll up and lighters just to enjoy the time that we were gonna have getting high and drinking since ain't really much else to do.

"Look at that fuck nigga," I heard someone say as I reached into the fridge, grabbing a six pack of beers. I didn't bother turning around figuring out who it was.

"Fuck niggas think they can just walk the hood but they know they killed two people. Bitch ass nigga!" I heard another yell. My eye twitched and I looked over at Avant.

"Get to the car, I'll be right back alright?" I said. He looked at me puzzled and I nodded my head. I didn't want to Avant to get hurt. He was already injured as it is and most of me knew that it was Xavion's bitches so I had to watch out for Avant. He was like a brother to me.

He walked out of the store and I put the six packs back in the fridge, looking,at both of the guys who were talking shit. One was skinny as hell and most likely I would have been able to break his ass in half but the other was a big ol' dude. I knew I could take on both of them decently.

I smiled and looked at them. "So you think that I took out y'all head drug dealer and the second main bitch?"

I leaned on the cold door and crossed my arms. "So what's up? Y'all out here working for a nigga who ain't paying y'all shit! He got y'all out here killing people for nothing while there is a bitch out here killing people for thousands of dollars. So let me tell you this. You even attempt to kill me and shit will go down." I threatened while standing my ground only to have three more men walk in and lock the door.

This could've been my last day on earth but I had Avant out there making phone calls to everyone I know. He wasn't going to sit there and let me die.

"We aint gonna kill you just gonna knock your ass out," The big one smiled, taking out his gun and pointing it at me. He cocked the gun and looked at me with the most serious face. "Guess who's blood is gonna be on the walls now? It was the end for Zeno Anderson.