51- Epiphany

Chapter Fifty One

*Nine Months Later*

"Ay man you don't hit no female!"

"You one slimy ass hoe you know that?"

"For five years while your dumb ass was in jail he kept our asses afloat."

"Wake his dumb ass up," I heard a voice as I struggled to open my eyes only. When I did, the light irritated me. Three men sat in front of my hospital bed and I didn't know who they were. All I knew was that they weren't doctors.

"You know where you at?" one big mufucka asked.

I tilted my head when staring at him and snatched my breathing mask away from my face.

"Do I look fucking stupid?" I yelled. "I'm at the damn hospital! Bruh, where the doctor at?" In the reflection of the window I could see a big ass bandage on my forehead, and it made me wonder what the fuck had happened. I struggled to get up but softly touched my head, feeling the sting there, and winced.

"Both of y'all too busy worrying about the fucking past that you can't even do business now."

The voices were starting to hurt me so much that I clenched my head and groaned.

"Fuck! Where the doctor man?" I yelled, holding onto my head. Then the door opened as this man dressed in a full three piece suit walked in.

He took a seat at my bedside and my mind was struggling to even try to figure out who he was. My brain was like mashed potatoes. "You know who I am?" he asked.

"You the doctor?" I answered and he shook his head. "Then fuck no! Man get the fuck out and get my damn doctor! My fucking head is hurting!"

He smiled. "Well I know you don't know me but I'm about to make your life way better than before. You're the money maker in my business. My name is Xavion, the man who will make you millions in a matter of months." I didn't know what this man was talking about but if money was the motive then I was going to go with it. I barely even knew where the fuck I was except the hospital, and the next thing I needed was cash so I had to go with his offer. "Are you up for my offer, sir?" He held out his hand and I looked at him and shook it.

"It aint 'sir', its Zeno."

So it's the end... well until August for part 2 I'm focusing on other stories and want to make sure that everything is planned to perfection! Please comment, vote and share with friends! - camisha ❤️