42- Future Heir

Chapter Forty Two

Zeno

After what Avant told me I managed to man the fuck up and get up about my business. As much as I wanted to pop two heads I calmed down and let the money do the talking. I really wasn't going to change my mind when it came to Syn coming back asking for me to patch shit up with my brother. The situation between me and her was forgiven but between me and Game, shit like that was always going to be a beef. He could've came to me like a man about the whole situation but it was a secret the whole way through so for that, fuck him.

I cleaned all the liquor bottles out of the living room and took a much needed shower and shave before thinking about the next move. I decided that I was going to hang with Avant and try to see what he was up to and what the hood was saying these past few days. I practically cut all communication to me because so much shit was running through my head. If any person said the wrong thing to me there was going to be a bullet in between their eyes.

"Damn nigga so you leave front doors open now?" I overheard Avant yell as I grabbed a bottle of water in the fridge. I looked at the home surveillance system that I had around the house just in case it was someone other than Avant.

"Nigga you know I can see you right?" He sported an all black Adidas track suit and that damn cane making me choke on my water, "And who in the fuck thought it was cool for you to your dad's clothes from high school?"

"What we doing today?"

"You tell me. What's been going on? I know the hood been talking."

"You know Spades weekly game coming up. I heard through some sources that they planning on getting some partnerships through." I knew Spades from an old friend and always thought to myself that he would never partner with Xavion but no one knew how these games ended up. You would either be best friends or worst enemies.

"Any moves Xavion made?".

"Naw but I know he got some shit planned. Santana been quiet but I know he got something planned hopefully and Xavion move in silence. The streets just fucking quiet. But I do got some good shit.I don't know if you find it good or bad but it will affect you in a small way."

I knew I wasn't going to be disappointed at all.

"What you got man?"

"Syn is pregnant," That's when the record scratched and everything went downhill . Hearing the words Syn and pregnant in the same sentence shocked me enough to even put my water down.

"So?"

"What you mean so? You know what this means?"

"What?"

"That you could be the dad just as much as Game can. There is a fifty chance." That's what made the fire spark. I grabbed my phone and started to walk out of the kitchen. I saw this nigga sitting on my couch so I  reached for my gunonly to be stopped by a gun held to my temple.

"Shit," Avant said as I looked out of  the corner of my eye to see another guy pointing a gun to his side.

"I didn't come here for any wrong doings, just a truce," Xavion said as he sat down picking up my mail and reading through it.

"Fuck I look like trusting your ass? You killed my friend and almost killed my best friend. Nigga aint no trusting you at all. You got all the niggas you need,"

"What do you have left Zeno? Avant is handicap and Santana is too busy with his family to even think about you. What about Game? The same man who might be the father of Syn's child or maybe your child? The same Game who is the father of my niece Gia?"

He was pressing my buttons but I didn't say anything. He really hit me with a curveball about Gia being his niece though.

"It practically makes us family which means the family business needs to be fulfilled."

"The family business don't matter to me. It's worrying if these niggas might live to see another day. So tell me this, why kidnap your own niece? You sister couldn't fight her own battles?"

He burst out laughing, "The bitch was strung out drugs that my men sold to her and stuck to it! I was just being a great big brother and getting back what was rightfully hers. Even though the plan fell through and I ended up killing her over short money. I still end up on top,"

He walked up to me.

"What you don't understand is that money is the motive. I haven't lived a day of broke since the age of fourteen and it isn't happening now and since the Anderson brothers are officially dismantled, you are the missing piece to my crew. The next heir."

"Get out my house Xavion." He shrugged his shoulders, snapping his fingers and the guns were finally out of my damn face.

"Well I tried; maybe I might find another way for you to join."

"It don't matter which way you ask the answer will forever be no," I said. He smiled and walked out of the house. I looked down at my phone and took a deep breath being assured that I had that whole conversation recorded.

"Hear all that shit?"

I took my keys out of my pockets and walked to the door.

"Where we going?"

"I need to talk to Syn."