25- Love Yourz

Chapter Twenty Five

Santana

I finally decided to head back home after a much needed weekend off with Nadia. I knew that Nymeria loved it because she got to see her Daddy every morning. She got to play with me and go out with me when we can. It really took a load off of Nadia since she got to focus on her work and being calm with the baby and all.

I told Nymeria to have her nap only because she would have a fit if she seen me walk out that door. I walked in Nadia's room and saw her sitting there watching TV on the flat screen. I sat next to her and she stared at me raising her brow.

"What?" I questioned. She pointed at the TV and rolled her eyes.

"You blocking the TV, can you please move? I'm trying to catch up and you messing with me," she complained. I shook my head quickly grabbing the remote and changing the channel.

"Dammit Santana!" she yelled and I quickly pinned her down the bed.

"You must want Nymeria to wake up huh?" I asked. She sighed looking at me.

"You must want me to kick you where it hurts." she snapped and my eyes widened. I smiled from ear to ear making her smile. I bit my lip reaching in for a kiss and she quickly turned to her cheek then pushed me off.

"Damn it's like that?" I questioned and grabbed her by the cheek forcing for a kiss. She laughed but slowly started to give in and kissed me back and quickly grabbed the control putting it back on the channel.

"San you made me miss everything, jackass." She rolled her eyes and sat up on the bed. I just looked at her.

Everything in me wanted to just stay here with Nadia not because nothing was ever was a dull moment but I knew she wanted me here to be a full time father for Nymeria. I mean I was doing it now but to her I knew it wasn't enough. She wanted me to be here waking up and taking her to school. She basically wanted a family. I wanted to give her the world but too much was going on.

"You going to miss me?" I asked as I laid down looking at her.

"I will for the moment but then I think about you fucking Tokyo then I don't miss you anymore. Kind of easy," she answered and I shook my head.

Speaking of Tokyo I haven't heard from her ever since I told her I was going to spend the weekend somewhere else. She didn't even try to shoot me a text so I knew that she was messing around with whoever she was with, but I already told her that I was going to be home today.

"Well I'll miss you and my baby girl. You know all this money goes to support family." I said. She nodded her head and I kissed her on her cheek, "I'll be back, maybe this weekend." I got off the bed and grabbed my keys off the counter. I gave her another kiss and walked out of her room. I  headed out of the door only to see a white Charger parked behind me. Right before my eyes I saw Game leaning on his car dressed in all black. A simple black corner store tee, black Levi jeans and black forces.

Last time I saw Game him and Zeno were so close to killing each other to the point where the business was falling apart. No lie Game let the money get to his head to the point where he was spending money out the ass instead of saving just in case something happened but he didn't care. He let the lifestyle get to him to the point where he fucked around with a lot of women; I wouldn't even be surprised if he got a girl pregnant.

"How the hell you know where I'm at Lil Nigga?" I said walking over to Game and gave him a handshake as he shook his head; I knew he was shocked hearing that nickname over again.

For sure he was the same ol' big nigga with the meanest face which put a lot of people in scared mode, even me.

"Man I kept tabs on everyone, I just need to talk you man." He said. I looked at him and took a deep breath.

"Alright, what's going on man?" I answered.

"A friend of mines was talking about X getting together with Big L in Brooklyn and right now Big L said he open to talking to a few people for a deal. I know you want money to be made so I had to look for you guys. Plus I need to talk to Zeno and make things right as a brother," he explained and I raised my brow at him.

Big L was practically kingpin history and with him looking for a partner we knew that with the right words and showing that we were about our business, we would get the deal. But I was still hesitant about being in business with Game again thinking that he might just go back to old habits.

"So what makes me think that you going to stay with the plan, Game? The past is still clear as day to me and especially Zeno. Right now with Mic and Fredo gone we can't be burning money." I  said and he nodded his head, opening the door showing a sleeping little girl in a car seat with a doll in her hand. I guess I wasn't wrong with him having a baby.

"I work two damn jobs just to make sure she's doing alright. Also I'm trying to get full custody so the lawyer bills are starting to get crazy." He explained as I looked at the little girl. I could've been in his situation by just paying child support so I took out my hand and shook his.

"Alright man, we got to-" my phone started vibrating. I looked down to see Zeno calling me and immediately answered. "Yo Wassup?" I answered.

"Ay you need to come over to my house now, Fredo is alive," he answered. I looked at the phone in disbelief.

"What?" I answered trying to listen hard at what he was saying. and for sure I did hear was that Fredo was still alive.

"Fredo is fucking alive, I need you at my house aight?" he said.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll be there in a few minutes," I stuttered and looked at Game.

"We're going to Zeno's house, I don't know how he's going to react to seeing you again but we need some money so follow me. We about to go see your brother."

Who's in love with Nadia and Santana's relationship ?? 😍😍😍😍 You think Zeno will be inviting with Game returning? Comment, vote and share with friends! - Camisha 🧡