Chapter 4 - Savior

Chapter 4

Jenny sat in an empty cell. The Daleks had no need of chairs or furnishings, so Jenny sat on the floor. She looked at the walls and could see the wires and circuits. Her mind raced and decompiled everything she saw. Sadly, the designs were too perfect, and there was no flaw in the holding cell. Even with a sonic device, she wouldn’t be able to escape. 

There was a soft whirring sound just outside her cell. She looked up and saw a disheveled Dalek standing outside her cell. 

“What do you want... trator?”

“I am no traitor… I am a Dalek.” Dalek Foreman said. There was a long pause, almost to the point of uncomfortable silence. Foreman moved closer and almost whispered. “I… came to see if you are well. Do you need food?” 

“I’m about to have my genetic code ripped from me and be the progeny to a new Dalek race… How well do you think I am?”

“Proud?” Dalek Foreman said. Jenny couldn’t believe what she was hearing! “You will bring us out of the darkness. You will free us from these… prisons. You will become our… savior.” There was hope in his voice. She quietly looked at the dilapidated form of Foreman. Various dents burn marks he has acquired from his time in space and from her hand. He was a mess. 

“Savior? Me? The Doctor’s daughter is going to be the savior of the Daleks. Davros is insane, and he’s going to get you all killed! Not like I care one bit about what happens to you or your kind. I was trying to be nice, see where it gets me? Locked up and about to be poked, prodded, and then most possibly killed once you’re done with me. My father hates you with all the burning fury of all the stars in the sky. Every chance he gets, he tries… oh does he try to give you a chance… and every time you betray him. I guess I’m no better.” 

“Jenny…” Dalek Foreman said. He never got to finish his thought when more Daleks approached. Dalek Foreman moved aside and allowed the pristine chrome Daleks move in and prod Jenny down the hall. 

“Dalek proceed to repair bay for new unit.” one of the Daleks said to Foreman. Foreman nodded his eyestalk and proceeded down the hall. 

***

She was strapped to a table in her underwear and saw various needles hover over her face. She was doomed, and she knew it. Maybe she could talk to Darvos, she could convince him this was a bad idea. 

Darvos rolled in and leered at her like a piece of meat. His decrepit hand stroked her cheek gently while he grinned, showing rotted and yellow teeth.

“If I were a whole man, you would indeed be a trophy worthy of my throne.” Darvos said his fingers trembled as they touched her smooth skin.  

“If you were a whole man, I’d rip it off!” Jenny retorted as she spat in his face. Darvos took his finger and traced the saliva on his cheek and rolled his eyes back in ecstasy. 

“I can feel the superior genetics with just a touch. Even with this act of defiance, I can feel your power.. We shall be born anew. With my new Daleks and the Nightmare Child under my control… I will destroy all life in the universe and bring forth a new era of Dal Kind!” 

“You’re crazy!” She screamed. but Davros waved her words away and pressed a button. All she could feel was pain. The needles problem everywhere. They took samples of her marrow, spinal fluid, bile. She can feel the sharp pricks bore into her and fill their bellies with everything that made her work. It felt like an eternity of probing before it stopped and she saw Davro’s face hover over her. 

“I’ve always suspected the Time lords can see time… not with their brain, but with their eyes.” He said. He leaned forward with an almost spoon shaped device in his hands. “Most Daleks get by with one eye, You’ll be fine. We have many many more years of experiments to run my dear.” His hand moved closer and closer with the scoop as he used his other hand to pry open Jenny’s eyelid. All she could do was scream.